PDA

View Full Version : I was robbed

rguignard
04-12-2011, 09:38 AM
:rant: well i know some of you already know but yesterday i was robbed well my house was, they took the ps3,xbox360,2labtops,iPod touch,Wii,about 150 games and lots of other shit. the good news is we know who did it and we have got some of the stuff back late last night the bad news is we don't have it all back yet and the little dicks heads haven't been caught yet and i really hope i get to them before the cops do :noevil: im not sure were im going with this i just needed to tell someone so i did it on here but i can say wish me luck i have lots of leads on this and lots of phone numbers so who knows how it might turn out. btw it was because of me we got the stuff back that we did so if this happens to you do as much as you can yourself it does help BUT don't go without cops backing you up :D :rant:

4.3LXJ
04-12-2011, 09:50 AM
That is what comes from coddling juvenile offenders. An old school principle I used to work for said, "when the displeasure of the punishment exceeds the pleasure of the crime, then you have behavior modification"

OrangeXJ
04-12-2011, 10:05 AM
Rene if you catch them bring them to my house. We will dress them in pork chop under ware and let my 100lb pit visit with them.

msmoorenburg
04-12-2011, 10:09 AM
i think Texas needs to adopt the law u steel we cut limbs off:thumbsup: The guy who got me in March has a rap sheet that would kill the rain forest!

steph74
04-12-2011, 10:32 AM
I am not sure I am in the right section, but I have a couple of things for sale.
ps3,xbox360,2labtops,iPod touch,Wii,about 150 games
if interested I can get you a good price ;)

Seriously Rene, that sucks, I hate it when people feel they can come and take whatever they don't have.
Oh and even if you are rightfully upset, don;t get yourself in the situation that would be worse ;) and let the police handle them .... just my 2cts

modestmar00xj
04-12-2011, 10:55 AM
I am not sure I am in the right section, but I have a couple of things for sale.
ps3,xbox360,2labtops,iPod touch,Wii,about 150 games
if interested I can get you a good price ;)

Seriously Rene, that sucks, I hate it when people feel they can come and take whatever they don't have.
Oh and even if you are rightfully upset, don;t get yourself in the situation that would be worse ;) and let the police handle them .... just my 2cts

lol, now thats a dick!

4x4Dalton
04-12-2011, 11:48 AM
Damn Rene. Sorry to hear this bro. It really sucks now a days that we cant live in a society that allows us to define justice in our own way when some dumb :ass: does us wrong. I hope it all works out for ya bro and ya get the rest of yer stuff back. Hey I got an idea....if ya catch them tie them to a chair and make them eat those cookies :D.

Mudderoy
04-12-2011, 11:58 AM
Damn Rene. Sorry to hear this bro. It really sucks now a days that we cant live in a society that allows us to define justice in our own way when some dumb :ass: does us wrong. I hope it all works out for ya bro and ya get the rest of yer stuff back. Hey I got an idea....if ya catch them tie them to a chair and make them eat those cookies :D.

This is good stuff. I'm making an inventory of what and where to get some good gaming things. :patriot: :spongebob: :moon:

LizardRunner
04-12-2011, 12:11 PM
Nothing worse, feelings wise, than coming home to find out your castle has been violated. Glad you got some of your stuff back already.

Last time that happened to me, I tried to let the cops handle it, they were taking their sweet time getting around to hunting for the perp. So, I called a friend in chicago. The next day two guys came in and within 5 hours the hoser thief was knocking at the cop shop door, wanting them to take him into custody. Confessed to everything he had ever stolen too.

Poor guy went to prision for 5 years, unfortunately he was killed with a shovel by another inmate while on weed cleanup duty. Suited me just fine.

cantab27
04-12-2011, 02:21 PM
catch em ,kick there heads in ,,take pics , rant over....i hate thieves the lowest of scum...are they kids rene , or crack smoking pot head mouther f##kers......if they are kids gotta wounder on there up bring..........

hookedonxjs
04-12-2011, 02:23 PM
Cantab you can't do that here because criminals have more rights than the citizens here in the states.

DETOURS
04-12-2011, 02:32 PM
Good luck Rene, I hate thieves.

rguignard
04-12-2011, 03:07 PM
catch em ,kick there heads in ,,take pics , rant over....i hate thieves the lowest of scum...are they kids rene , or crack smoking pot head mouther f##kers......if they are kids gotta wounder on there up bring..........

yea wayne there kids ones a 15yo girl and a 19yo boy and i know were the little f##kers are and im going after them tonight :rolleye0012:

Cantab you can't do that here because criminals have more rights than the citizens here in the states.

:bang::bang: damn if im not finding that out

oderdene
04-12-2011, 07:07 PM
Sorry Rene, I hate thieves. Few years back I had similar thing and after all thief was 12 year old boy, had a bunch of keys for every lock :(