PDA

View Full Version : Coming to houston area tommorrow...

MaxxTraxx
04-06-2011, 12:27 AM
I'll be traveling down to Pearland tomorrow from DFW...planning on going to Galveston Thursday to drive around on the beach and maybe fish a bit with my fiancee. Anyone in the area? Wouldn't mind meeting some of ya'll and picking up some XJ Talk stickers if there are any around while I'm down there.

Mudderoy
04-06-2011, 12:33 AM
I'll be traveling down to Pearland tomorrow from DFW...planning on going to Galveston Thursday to drive around on the beach and maybe fish a bit with my fiancee. Anyone in the area? Wouldn't mind meeting some of ya'll and picking up some XJ Talk stickers if there are any around while I'm down there.

Well I'm in Katy. I'll be driving over to West Houston about 1pm Saturday to pick up more stickers.

MaxxTraxx
04-06-2011, 12:35 AM
I'll be home by sat...she has to work or else we would stay...guess I'll have to mail away for some...

Mudderoy
04-06-2011, 12:37 AM
I'll be home by sat...she has to work or else we would stay...guess I'll have to mail away for some...

Yeah I work up in North Houston, so I'm not home until 6pm-ish. Jobs take away so much from your free time. :rotfl2: