PDA

View Full Version : Droped pitman arm

OrangeXJ
04-05-2011, 01:31 PM
The long arm upgrade I just did the kit came with a droped pitman arm. I allready had one and don't need it. I looked around and they sell for around 90 bucks. I'll take 50 shipped. It has never been installed.

Mudderoy
04-05-2011, 02:09 PM
The long arm upgrade I just did the kit came with a droped pitman arm. I allready had one and don't need it. I looked around and they sell for around 90 bucks. I'll take 50 shipped. It has never been installed.

Hey I need one. You wanna trade for the 32" spare? If not I'll just buy it from you.

OrangeXJ
04-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Yea we got a deal. Now we just got to figure out a way to get together. I guess I can go to the next meet and greet.

Mudderoy
04-06-2011, 03:51 PM
Yea we got a deal. Now we just got to figure out a way to get together. I guess I can go to the next meet and greet.

Well I was thinking I am going to Meet up with BigJim next week, if he can I'll give him the tire.

Next time you go to Creekside you guys trade.

I'll get a picture of the tire. Remember it had sidewall damage and they repaired it even though they shouldn't. Should be fine for a temp spare, but not something you'd want to drive on at 100 mph.

Tire guy at NTB said he thought it would be fine, but I don't want to risk it, or you. :comfort:

OrangeXJ
04-06-2011, 05:18 PM
That sounds good. 100 mph no wonder your shit over heats :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
04-06-2011, 06:18 PM
That sounds good. 100 mph no wonder your shit over heats :smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:

Sorry, I'm bossy, we can figure out something sooner if you like. I just got the feeling that the "boys" will be going to Creekside pretty soon anyway!