PDA

View Full Version : LOUSY Car Dealer - Stevinson Toyota West

Arctycfox
03-29-2011, 08:23 PM
For anyone wanting to buy a car, DO NOT got to Stevinson Toyota West!!! They absolutely DO NOT car about customer service. I made an offer on a car Saturday, and instead of being told the offer wasn't quite enough, they stalled me until they sold the car to someone else this evening. I e-mailed, and called repeatedly, and never got a return response. I finally went down to the dealership today to see them handing the keys to someone else. NO chance to alter my bid or anything. I even handled ALL the financing work myself. All they had to do was say yes or no. NO respect of any kind!!! DO NOT GO TO STEVINSON TOYOTA WEST!!!!

Mudderoy
03-29-2011, 08:25 PM
For anyone wanting to buy a car, DO NOT got to Stevinson Toyota West!!! They absolutely DO NOT car about customer service. I made an offer on a car Saturday, and instead of being told the offer wasn't quite enough, they stalled me until they sold the car to someone else this evening. I e-mailed, and called repeatedly, and never got a return response. I finally went down to the dealership today to see them handing the keys to someone else. NO chance to alter my bid or anything. I even handled ALL the financing work myself. All they had to do was say yes or no. NO respect of any kind!!! DO NOT GO TO STEVINSON TOYOTA WEST!!!!

I'm surprised anyone ever buys a new vehicle. So many just down right deceptive car dealers out there.

LizardRunner
03-30-2011, 10:12 AM
No worries there, I don't buy from dealerships.

DETOURS
03-31-2011, 07:33 PM
Bet you like the replies from this forum better than the other forums you posted this on..............just saying.....:pee:

Mudderoy
04-01-2011, 03:01 AM
Bet you like the replies from this forum better than the other forums you posted this on..............just saying.....:pee:

I was curious...

And you think this doesn't happen all the time?
Just got to deal with it and move on..

I dont understand what your bitchin about. You made an offer, and they declined it. Move on and find another (preferably in your price/offer range) What exactly would you do if they offered you $500 on a trade in that you thought was worth $2000, see it can go both ways.

:link: (http://www.cherokeeforum.com/f9/lousy-car-dealer-83444/)

I didn't realize there were so many people that worked at car dealerships on CherokeeForum! :timeout: :D