PDA

View Full Version : Rusty's 6.5" lift fixed LCA's for sale soon

kmanxj
06-09-2009, 07:45 AM
The guy that i got my DB's from is sending me the same set with about the same amount of usage on them already in the DB's. So i will be selling mine. They are less than a year old, in good shape.

Were painted silver but the 31's on stock rims this winter would hit them every once and a while so they have a scuff on each one.

I will get pics up when i get them off.

$100 O.B.O

Voldemort
06-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Oh man I thought it was a whole kit! Is DB for drop brackets? Are the ones you are selling with drop brackets?

kmanxj
06-10-2009, 05:39 PM
lol nope that would be one hell of a deal though lol

and no this is just the LCA's

also will trade.

Looking for some heim joints, misalignment spacers. And leaf spring bushings for rusty's leafs

or anything aftermarket that somebody has

muddeprived
06-10-2009, 06:15 PM
lol nope that would be one hell of a deal though lol

and no this is just the LCA's

also will trade.

Looking for some heim joints, misalignment spacers. And leaf spring bushings for rusty's leafs

or anything aftermarket that somebody has

Do you have rusty's rear springs? Bushing problem? My friend's 01 has the 3" rusty's kit and it's only 1.5 years old but the bushings look like they are 15 years old.

Voldemort
06-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Do you have rusty's rear springs? Bushing problem? My friend's 01 has the 3" rusty's kit and it's only 1.5 years old but the bushings look like they are 15 years old.

Rusty's use's OEM replacement rubber bushings, unlike most that use Poly. That is why they look bad

kmanxj
06-11-2009, 10:08 AM
yeah my bolt is sitting on the bottom of the hole. And they use lesser quality than OEM mine are only 2 years old. They also are smaller than OEM