PDA

View Full Version : Cooling Decisions

Jeepster19
03-21-2011, 09:09 PM
I purchased a hesco Hi-flow water pump over a year&a half ago.Now the pump is raising cane!I used a mechanics stethescope to track down the noise,found out that the bearings are bad.I want to go with a different pump,cheaper actually because the hesco pumps bearings are junk and plus they raised the pump over $50 dollars!I thought of going with a flowkooler pump but I heard they are just a stock pump with a disc riveted to the impeler to improve flow.Sounds kind of half a$$ to me.Is there anybody else out there that makes a high-flow pump or should I get a factory Mopar pump from the stealership?Any input would be greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

bigjim350
03-21-2011, 09:14 PM
I would just get a New pump from autozone with lifetime warranty. Mine works great, and it gets hot here in TX

DirtBound Offroad
03-21-2011, 09:29 PM
I would just get a New pump from autozone with lifetime warranty. Mine works great, and it gets hot here in TX

That what I am running, I had one fail and got a new one and then took my old one back for replacement! so now I have a spare sitting on the shelf.

For $23 you cant go wrong.

Jeepster19
03-21-2011, 09:40 PM
Sounds like a winner to me!Gonna have to make a trip to the local auto parts store this week&get to work!:driving: