PDA

View Full Version : New shows

Mudderoy
03-17-2011, 12:03 AM
There are two news shows available, one from Tuesday the 15th, and one from Wednesday the 16th.

As always looking for your thoughts on the show. What do you like, what do you not like. If you don't listen I'd like to know that too.

Looking to improve the show so any criticism is welcome

cantab27
03-17-2011, 12:13 AM
i think ya could pm some more overseas members,,,skype them up maybe ,,time difference may be a problem

bluedragon436
03-20-2011, 08:58 PM
I enjoy listening to the shows, even if they are after the fact of the actual show time... wish I could chat in them or even call in... but my work schedule doesn't really allow for that... but one day I will manage to get away from work long enough to call in for a few minutes...

Mudderoy
03-20-2011, 09:32 PM
well that reminds me, several people have asked about moving it to Saturday 8pm CT. What do you guys think?

bluedragon436
03-20-2011, 09:35 PM
I would still be at work either way... but might end up working a bit better for most everyone else... that way they aren't trying to stay awake.. or anything like that after working all day like they would be on Wed. night...

rguignard
03-21-2011, 01:25 PM
sat is BAD for me

easttxhunter
03-21-2011, 07:13 PM
well that reminds me, several people have asked about moving it to Saturday 8pm CT. What do you guys think?

Most people are not sitting infront of their computers at 8pm on a saturday night.

XJ Rat
03-22-2011, 06:44 AM
Weeknights are busy, but as stated above, Saturday nights are usually booked.

Also, during football season, college games are generally Saturday, with pro games Sunday, Monday, and sometimes Thursday. Might want to take that into consideration when planning a move.

Punisher
03-22-2011, 07:16 AM
My schedules always changes so its no telling....

Jamie Lynn
03-22-2011, 07:29 PM
I have never been able to catch the show at the correct time but I do listen to it later in the week when I have some down time. Maybe instead of having a set day of the week..why not ask everyone what day works best and just alternate with them? This way..everyone that might not get a chance to watch and listen on a Wednesday might be able to do so on another day. And you post them up, so for someone who has missed it, they can still catch up at a later time at their convince.