PDA

View Full Version : 4 wheel parts

rguignard
03-10-2011, 03:26 PM
well after a week i still dont have my parts to fix my winch and im not happy about it at all :mad0090: they were shipped to the wrong place up by Dallas so im not sure whos to blame 4wp or ups but it still sucks for me :thumbdown: i called Smittybilt and there going to send my parts to me :thumbsup: has anyone had this problem with them ?

Mudderoy
03-10-2011, 03:39 PM
well after a week i still dont have my parts to fix my winch and im not happy about it at all :mad0090: they were shipped to the wrong place up by Dallas so im not sure whos to blame 4wp or ups but it still sucks for me :thumbdown: i called Smittybilt and there going to send my parts to me :thumbsup: has anyone had this problem with them ?

Does your winch have a lifetime warranty?

LizardRunner
03-10-2011, 03:41 PM
keep us updated please, I'm considering a smittybuilt 10k winch.

rguignard
03-10-2011, 03:49 PM
Does your winch have a lifetime warranty?

yes

keep us updated please, I'm considering a smittybuilt 10k winch.

well a little update 4wp sucks big d**ks they told me they can send it to my house or try to send it to the shop or im just fuked thank god smittybilt is good to work with :thumbsup: btw the winch is great but get it from someone besides 4wp i wont be buying anything from them ever again :pee:

Mudderoy
03-10-2011, 03:57 PM
yes

well a little update 4wp sucks big d**ks they told me they can send it to my house or try to send it to the shop or im just fuked thank god smittybilt is good to work with :thumbsup: btw the winch is great but get it from someone besides 4wp i wont be buying anything from them ever again :pee:

Does that mean they want you to pick it up from one of their stores?

rguignard
03-10-2011, 04:00 PM
Does that mean they want you to pick it up from one of their stores?

i was willing to do that but none of there stores have it so they would have to ship it to the store and im not willing to wait another week but what do i do ? with any luck ill have it from smittybilt mon or tues but at this point im thinking about getting one from 4wp as well so if this happens again ill have one for a spare

4.3LXJ
03-10-2011, 08:06 PM
Must just be your local store. 4WP has always treated me well.

rguignard
03-10-2011, 09:11 PM
Must just be your local store. 4WP has always treated me well.

it was the call center :thumbdown:

afbond03
03-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Sucks because I think they do get a bad reputation. I was hesitant to order my tires from them due to this.
They had the best price around, and I have had a couple of pleasant transactions with them since.
Hopefully it all works out for ya.

MaxxTraxx
03-10-2011, 10:27 PM
Thats your problem...you need to go to your local store. I am always fixing problems due to the call center idiots.

Like the other day, a guy got a leveling kit for his truck, but the call center didn't tell him he would need new shocks, so after 2 days, his oem shocks were literally ripped in half....man was he mad.

The call center is super hit or miss...some people there have half a clue, some are just reading off the website....and our website isn't the greatest most up to date on some stuff.

Smittybilt is great on customer service...sorry you are having an issue with the call center...go to your local store, talk to the manager and tell him whats up. I bet they will do what they can to help you out.

btw, we get paid partly off commission on what we sale, so when you talk to someone, please remember who it was...it sucks to talk to someone about 2K worth of tires only to see them buy from another sales man an hr later....

Let me know if I can help, pm me any questions.

rguignard
03-11-2011, 06:12 AM
Thats your problem...you need to go to your local store. I am always fixing problems due to the call center idiots.

Like the other day, a guy got a leveling kit for his truck, but the call center didn't tell him he would need new shocks, so after 2 days, his oem shocks were literally ripped in half....man was he mad.

The call center is super hit or miss...some people there have half a clue, some are just reading off the website....and our website isn't the greatest most up to date on some stuff.

Smittybilt is great on customer service...sorry you are having an issue with the call center...go to your local store, talk to the manager and tell him whats up. I bet they will do what they can to help you out.

btw, we get paid partly off commission on what we sale, so when you talk to someone, please remember who it was...it sucks to talk to someone about 2K worth of tires only to see them buy from another sales man an hr later....

ill do that its funny this is the frist time ive had a problem with them but it doesnt help that i got 20feet or winch cable wrapped around my bumper and now its been a week and still no parts ill give my store or you a call if this doesnt work out by next week and ill post up what happends eather way :thumbsup:

Mudderoy
03-11-2011, 11:17 AM
it was the call center :thumbdown:

I would find the right person to complain to and write them an e-mail with a link to this post.

Mudderoy
03-11-2011, 11:19 AM

This is great info! Thanks. When someone helps me I usually ask if I should ask for them just for that reason, commission!

MaxxTraxx
03-11-2011, 07:06 PM
yep...we seriously appreciate customers remembering who they talk to...that why everyone tries to write you up a quote..so if/when you come back, it help insure we get paid for our efforts.

OP, let me know the results of your talk with the store...btw, sat. all 4WP's are open 9-5 for the Madness in March sale! They should be having free food and drinks, chances to win money off parts, install deals and other great specials tomorrow only!!!

If you are in the DFW area, please come see me tomorrow, I'll give you 10%off. Make sure you tell me you are from XJTalk. Ask for Kelley.

3001 E.Plano Pkwy Plano,Tx Number is in my signature.

xj4life2
03-11-2011, 07:13 PM
Hey just an FYI , if you have issues with a smittybilt part call me I'm a Smittybilt dealer and have alot of repair parts in stock. I'll get it handled for ya. Good call on going direct also, Smittybilt are great people to work with