PDA

View Full Version : brazos valley offroad ranch

rguignard
03-10-2011, 03:06 PM
well this sucks

DUE TO THE SERIES OF FELONY THEFT, PROPERTY DESTRUCTION AND VANDALISM I WILL BE CEASING NORMAL OPERATION OF THE PARK! There have been too numerous to mention examples of disrespectful behavior at the park. I do not make enough in gate fees to put up with disrespectful or destructive behavior. I am disappointed by the lack of common sense and common courtesy in the general public. I guess that common sense and common courtesy are not a common as they used to be! Access to the ranch will only come through the B/C-S chapter of TX4WD! Other property owners beware!

http://www.brazosvalleyoffroadranch.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=23&Itemid=53

LizardRunner
03-10-2011, 03:21 PM
Dang! It never ceases to amaze me how people will ruin good things for everyone by their thoughlessness and in this case it would seem criminal behavior. I can't blame the owner for his decision but I can blame all the idiots that created the situation to make him have to make such a decision.

And some people I know wonder why I think most human beans are just to stupid to live. this would be a good example.

bigjim350
03-10-2011, 04:14 PM
Well that sucks. Thats the only place the "hardcore" guys can go, and not get muddy.

XJ Rat
03-10-2011, 09:08 PM
This is a perfect example, the 10% of bad apples ruin something good for the other 90%. We were supposed to go there last weekend, but the rain changed the plans. :(

OrangeXJ
03-11-2011, 04:16 AM
This sucks I was looking foward to going there this summer :thumbdown:

default83
03-11-2011, 07:35 AM
there is a run i think on the 26th scheduled through one of my other clubs, if anyone is interested i think its going to be one of the last ones.

XJ4IV
03-15-2011, 01:42 AM
well hells bells... the 26th is the ONLY saturday I have to work... again THIS SUCKS!
I wonder if I could possibly schedule with him for an intimate run with just a few guys that he has met...

XJ4IV
03-18-2011, 08:40 AM
So I mailed Steve (landowner) and he said they SHOULD have everything restructured by late may so it looks as though he was pretty peeved and just sent out the notice but has now come together with a plan! I hope everyone on the november trip was behaving