PDA

View Full Version : Jeep Cherokee xjtalk.com Show tonight! Interview with Wayne cantab27!

Mudderoy
02-23-2011, 06:41 PM
Tonight we'll be playing the long awaited Interview with native New Zealander and resident of quake stricken Christchurch.

This interview was recorded a little over a week ago. We had planned on Wayne being on Skype to take questions and to hurl insults back at your guys, you know how you are, but obviously he and his family are a little pre-occupied with the happenings in their country.

Wayne "may" be on via chat during the show, but with a full house he may not be available during show time.

We all here are just very happy that he and his family are safe and uninjured.

Yes the Jeep is okay too. :cheerleader:

If you would like to have your well wishes "played" to Wayne during the show please call into the voicemail number A.S.A.P. so I can get it ready to play on the show. Let's show our fellow Jeep fanatic a little love and support! (530) 675-4102, Just say who you are and where you are from, then your message to Wayne (and his family)!

Mudderoy
02-24-2011, 12:36 AM
Well we had a surprise and a treat! Wayne called into the live show! So get the latest updates straight from Wayne in Christchurch New Zealand. I think we brought a welcomed smile to his face, which was the best part of the interview for me.

Just click on Podcasts on the navbar above!

You can always go straight to the podcasts page by going to http://podcasts.xjtalk.com/

cantab27
02-24-2011, 01:30 AM
thanks guys that was a hoot ..havernt had a smile for a couple of days ..cheers