PDA

View Full Version : Thank you!

Mudderoy
02-09-2011, 11:31 AM
It is my sincere hope that xjtalk not only helps you but puts a smile on your face. I cannot express to you how big a smile I have because of this site, and all of you.

The site continues to grow and people are forming relationships with members not only across the nation but also across the world. I get great pleasure in not only being a part of this community but having the warm fuzzy of knowing I started this. I'm very proud how well everything is going and that my vision of a Jeep website where people could come and feel free to be themselves yet at the same time treat their peers with respect has worked out amazingly well.

I think we can all relate to having what we thought was a great idea only to have that idea be proven wrong, or even laughed at.

A very special thank you to those of you that want xjtalk stickers for your rig, site donors, and site subscribers! People that want to send money in to help the site just amaze me. Don't get me wrong, I feel the same way. After NAXJA saved me hundreds of dollars and entertained and educated me daily for months, and never asked for money, I felt it was the right thing to do becoming a paid member. In fact I renewed my membership the second year simply because it was that important to me.

I even subscribed to CherokeeTalk.com. I think it was $20. My point is I know how hard it is out there these days, and for anyone to spend money on a Jeep site is just an honor to me.

Our vendors, the ones that stuck with us after moving to a pay to play model have been great. Even though they have to pay now many of them still offer discounts to xjtalk members, and I know at least two of them drive many news members to this site. Then they come here and share information with us, interaction! That's above and beyond folks!

Looking at the Google adsense stats, we are knocking at the door of 100,000 page impressions a month! (91k) Wow! March we will be two years old! And to top that off, many of you show up to each live show of xjtalk.com show!

I'm just amazed, happy, and honored. Thank you very much. I'm looking forward to the future of xjtalk.com, I hope you are too! :thumbsup:

XJ4IV
02-09-2011, 11:35 AM
the site is cooooooool Tony yo uhave done a GREAT job with it! I have a few ideas to kick around with you in private but I gotta do some research prior to, so I dont step on anyones toes!

Mudderoy
02-09-2011, 11:52 AM
the site is cooooooool Tony yo uhave done a GREAT job with it! I have a few ideas to kick around with you in private but I gotta do some research prior to, so I dont step on anyones toes!

Thanks Scott. I love ideas. As a moderator you might want to post them up in the "special" forum area {wink wink} and get involvement from the other moderators and admins.

rguignard
02-09-2011, 01:01 PM
tony i know i told you but the rest of the people wouldn't know but Ive never posted much on any other website but then i found xjtalk and this is my home its got everything that i want in a website and more :thumbsup: and yes i im one of the people that have made friends all over the country and the world :smiley-laughing021: well ok i like them :smiley-laughing021: so thank you for making this site :patriot::cheerleader:

prerunner1982
02-09-2011, 02:11 PM
I on the other hand have posted on many forums, but this one has become my favorite and I hang out here far more than the others. It is by far the most friendly and innovative forum I have found! :thumbsup:

xj4life2
02-09-2011, 02:28 PM
Your welcome and we love you to lol lol Seriously though , thanks for all your hard work and effort in makeing this site not only successful but a pleasure to be on and be asociated with , I'll say this I dont have a Pirate sticker on my Jeep but I do have an xj talk. You have built a network of help , freinds and life long relationships , you should be very proud !!!

steph74
02-09-2011, 02:36 PM
I've said it before... we saved money with the help received from this forum (and other too) and it was normal to contribute.
I like the idea of the community that you have helped put together with this forum. It is a perfect mix of total nOObs like me and experts that will not hesitate to help you find your problem.

And in the end it is interesting to realize that I can take a cross country trip and feel comfortable inviting myself to meet people I have just talked to

So :thumbsup: XJtalk.com

bigjim350
02-09-2011, 10:37 PM
I want to thank you tony for starting a site like this. I have posted on a few other sites, but as some of you know, I didnt always get along with them. I love that there is a site where you can post any question you want, and somebody who knows will answer. There is no BS and nobody telling you to go search for it. But if you doubt my feelings about the site, I invite you to read my sig :D

bluedragon436
02-10-2011, 04:27 PM
I have been a member of lots of sites over the years, and have been a member on just about every Cherokee forum too, since the purchase of my XJ. I have to say that overall this site has saved me quite a bit, but it is your guys fault that I went with the full 6" that I eventually wanted to get too... instead of starting off with the 4.5" and going up to the 6" later... LOL... but I do truly love the ride and look of it now... so no complaints here.. I can't wait to see where the site is in a year, and many years after that...

oderdene
02-12-2011, 02:56 AM
hm. hm.

Ladies and Gentlemen!

I would like to say "THANK YOU" to our fellow Tony for the xjtalk - the great community of XJers. Let's have a fun together.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: