PDA

View Full Version : Warn Winch multi-mount and some Warn parts

JG-Man
01-31-2011, 10:20 PM
Pre-e-Bay Feeler: I have a used Warn "multi-mount" winch carrier - (goes into a front or rear 2" receiver hitch.) Has some surface rust and scrapes from use - buy it before the weather gets warmer & I strip it down and paint it - and expect more $ for it :) You would also get a "bent pull hitch pin" & cotter pin for the hitch with it (no winch).

I also have the Warn under dash on/off switch, and a long section of heavy gauge Warn #2 copper wire with a genuine Warn quick disconnect at the end with dust plug. This should get power from the front to rear hitch of your rig. One of the 2 wire ends is rusty so you get a package of brand new copper connectors to go on the end after you cut off the rusty tip and start with fresh wire.
I have pics to post. I am in North NJ near the GWB, and I have a PayPal acct.

bluedragon436
02-01-2011, 12:33 AM
So, how much are you looking to get for the "multi-mount"??

JG-Man
02-02-2011, 08:57 PM
As a general rule I usually sell parts and stuff for 1/2 off of current retail. That guarantees people a good deal and I sell the stuff quickly. Let me see what they are going for or people can make an offer. :)

JG-Man
02-02-2011, 09:17 PM
Shopping results for warn multi-mount winch frame
Warn WAR-26370 Multi-Mount Winch Frame
$212 - 4 stores
Warn Multi-Mount Winch Frame 26370 Fits Warn Winch Models 9.5xp, ...
$243.95 - AutoAnything.com
WARN MOUNT WINCH MULTI RR RANG 70922
$64.87 - Amazon.com

JG-Man
02-02-2011, 09:18 PM
Is is the older version that is tubular, no straight lines like the newer version. I have to get the pics outta the camera.

JG-Man
02-08-2011, 11:16 PM
No-one interested in the Warn #2 wires, switch or the Multi-mount huh?

I guess they go on e-Bay.

JG-Man
02-08-2011, 11:59 PM
I still can't figure out how to get the pics posted - it says they are too large.

bluedragon436
02-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Did you try and use a site like Photobucket to get them online??

Here (http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=174) is the how-to that Tony posted up for posting pics on here:... not sure if you saw it or not..

JG-Man
02-09-2011, 12:18 AM
I have not yet set up a web-based photo account. I know it's time I probably did. pics can be seen on NYC Craig's List in auto parts :
http://newyork.craigslist.org/jsy/pts/2204818783.html

Or I will e-mail the full res pics to anyone on request.

bluedragon436
02-09-2011, 12:21 AM
Wish I had the extra money right now... I would love to pick up that quick disconnect/wiring.. been thinking about picking up that setup, and then getting the other end of the QD for jumper cables... that way I don't have to open my hood and such every time I need to jump anyone's vehicle...

JG-Man
02-09-2011, 12:29 AM
Yes, I was going back and forth about whether to keep the wires and fab jumper cables, but then decided they are too valuable; I can fab jumpers out of old jumpers with just a plastic plug. Plus I am running an aftermarket plug that doesn't mate perfectly with the Warn ones. (Warn did that on purpose so you have to buy theirs at double the price :) )

JG-Man
02-09-2011, 12:31 AM
I am using the Warn solenoid from the kit so I'm not sure how much to charge for the incomplete kit, used, etc.

JG-Man
04-18-2011, 10:46 AM
SOLD everything on Craig's List right away.

4.3LXJ
04-18-2011, 12:42 PM
Pre-e-Bay Feeler: I have a used Warn "multi-mount" winch carrier - (goes into a front or rear 2" receiver hitch.) Has some surface rust and scrapes from use - buy it before the weather gets warmer & I strip it down and paint it - and expect more $ for it :) You would also get a "bent pull hitch pin" & cotter pin for the hitch with it (no winch).

I also have the Warn under dash on/off switch, and a long section of heavy gauge Warn #2 copper wire with a genuine Warn quick disconnect at the end with dust plug. This should get power from the front to rear hitch of your rig. One of the 2 wire ends is rusty so you get a package of brand new copper connectors to go on the end after you cut off the rusty tip and start with fresh wire.
I have pics to post. I am in North NJ near the GWB, and I have a PayPal acct.

My son will be interested in the switch and quick disconnects. I will contact him tonight. Price?