PDA

View Full Version : Events in Tunisia

steph74
01-14-2011, 11:44 AM
I know they don;t get the greatest coverage in the news here in the USA, but some important events are happening in Tunisia.
The Chaos and revolt are weakening the country and people are dying.

I pray that this country get its acts together quickly and that these events do not result in the overtaking of this great nation of the Maghreb by religious extremists.

Mudderoy
01-16-2011, 01:26 PM
I know they don;t get the greatest coverage in the news here in the USA, but some important events are happening in Tunisia.
The Chaos and revolt are weakening the country and people are dying.

I pray that this country get its acts together quickly and that these events do not result in the overtaking of this great nation of the Maghreb by religious extremists.

I haven't heard anything about this! I've been so busy with work and xjtalk.com show stuff I haven't read, or watched the news. I'll have to do a Google search on this. Thanks!

jdougn
01-17-2011, 08:08 PM
Hey, thanks for this item & keep us posted about developments.

steph74
01-28-2011, 09:52 AM
Prayers extended to Egypt....

Looks like the Maghreb (north Africa) is moving faster than we would like

LizardRunner
01-28-2011, 09:57 AM
This could be something that effects us all indirectly. I think it is so sad that most on the planet just don't get it. We are all, one people. We are supposed to be helping each other not killing each other. It's very disturbing to me that economic woes can do this, cause people to forget that homosapiens is what all of the two legs are, we have to get to the point of looking at the large picture instead of having such tunnel vision. Thanks for posting this.

jdougn
01-29-2011, 07:56 AM
This could be something that effects us all indirectly. I think it is so sad that most on the planet just don't get it. We are all, one people. We are supposed to be helping each other not killing each other. It's very disturbing to me that economic woes can do this, cause people to forget that homosapiens is what all of the two legs are, we have to get to the point of looking at the large picture instead of having such tunnel vision. Thanks for posting this.

All of us tend to being self-centered. We want our big-mac, and we want it now or else! It is a difficult situation that needs prayer. Thanks for posting an update.