PDA

View Full Version : First thread in new section...

Firemanray
01-13-2011, 04:44 PM
I'll go first, ( it doesn't look like to deep a mud hole), having read about this in another thread I saw there was some concern about which way this section was going to go.

Well here is my unsolicited opinion. I feel this section should be for prayers or concerns for people and their specific situations. No religious discussion ( there is a section for that already). I'm of the opinion that everyone believes in a higher power whether or not they believe there is a God or not. Most folks profess to praying in some form or another when times get really bad for them or a close loved one. Having said that I would like to see this section used for just such a purpose.

Next......?

Mudderoy
01-16-2011, 01:28 PM
I'll go first, ( it doesn't look like to deep a mud hole), having read about this in another thread I saw there was some concern about which way this section was going to go.

Well here is my unsolicited opinion. I feel this section should be for prayers or concerns for people and their specific situations. No religious discussion ( there is a section for that already). I'm of the opinion that everyone believes in a higher power whether or not they believe there is a God or not. Most folks profess to praying in some form or another when times get really bad for them or a close loved one. Having said that I would like to see this section used for just such a purpose.

Next......?

I am hopeful that since this is under a section that is clearly marked "religion" that people that don't care for the subject won't be rubbed the wrong way about item's posted here. It would be great if there was a modification that allowed individual members to display, or hide, specific sections/forums.

xj4life2
01-17-2011, 06:01 PM
Bottom line for me is this, I am a christian and weather you believe or not I will pray for you or your needs. I will council you in times of need but never preach to you or at you. I have had total non believers ask me to pray just because it may work , I take all requests seriuosly, that being said thnks for new section Muddy !!!!

Mudderoy
01-17-2011, 06:03 PM
Bottom line for me is this, I am a christian and weather you believe or not I will pray for you or your needs. I will council you in times of need but never preach to you or at you. I have had total non believers ask me to pray just because it may work , I take all requests seriuosly, that being said thnks for new section Muddy !!!!

My pleasure, and prayer definitely does work.

jdougn
01-17-2011, 08:05 PM
Payless worded it real well. So, I'm in.

XJ4IV
01-17-2011, 10:34 PM
All I can say about wheelin and God... that dude is RIGHT there beside me every time , Im still rolling a 30/35 combo and I wheel pretty hard and it's never broken... now onto that whole lead me not into temptation aspect... Im a jeep sinner cause I have lusted after a few others jeeps but God has forgiven me this and has provided after much prayer and counsel that I TOO can swing the coveted DANA 60 modification!

It is MY OPINION that if God HAD to drive, He would own a Jeep...