PDA

View Full Version : Dana 30 Lock right locker and other goodies 300!

XJ4IV
01-12-2011, 10:53 AM
I have a dana 30 lock right locker that is IN my jeep right now , I wanna sell this so I can fund my dana 60 upgrade heres the catch... you gotta take the WHOLE * AXLE... the good thing is its already installed with 3:55 gears and royal purple in the housing... the OTHER benefits of this axle
I had new lower control arm mounts installed last year provided by Ballistic fabrication and installed by none other than dave at Javiers!
Also it has fairly new brake pads and new calipers and I will also toss in the steering setup which is just stock but a new procomp es100 stabilizer.
the wheel bearings are new as of 2009 and about 3k miles on em, they are Timken from Napa auto parts OHHHHHH also it is a HIGH PINION you know you TJ guys want / need this axle not much else to it... everything else is stock

Metlic53
01-12-2011, 06:21 PM
I have a dana 30 lock right locker that is IN my jeep right now , I wanna sell this so I can fund my dana 60 upgrade heres the catch... you gotta take the WHOLE * AXLE... the good thing is its already installed with 3:55 gears and royal purple in the housing... the OTHER benefits of this axle
I had new lower control arm mounts installed last year provided by Ballistic fabrication and installed by none other than dave at Javiers!
Also it has fairly new brake pads and new calipers and I will also toss in the steering setup which is just stock but a new procomp es100 stabilizer.
the wheel bearings are new as of 2009 and about 3k miles on em, they are Timken from Napa auto parts OHHHHHH also it is a HIGH PINION you know you TJ guys want / need this axle not much else to it... everything else is stock

How does the locker in the front handle? I'm iffy as to whether i want a eaton e locker or put a lunchbox in the front 30. I have a aussie in the rear, do you have a rear locker?

Firemanray
01-12-2011, 09:09 PM
I want your axle!! I was fixing to order a lunch box locker for my front. You will save me all the trouble of re-building everything and installing the locker. PM to follow!

XJ4IV
01-13-2011, 07:54 AM
I dont currently have the rear locked but it does AWESOME,, and yes I will be out there this weekend to be your viewing pleasure... its ALWAYS a blast when I show up!
and it LOOKS as though there might be a bidding war LOL but 300 is firm will NOT go lower than that, I need the finances to get my d60 project rockin! Im heading to san antonio tomorrow to pick up the front axle for the build so basically all I need now is the mounting hardware!

XJ4IV
01-13-2011, 07:55 AM
I dont currently have the rear locked but it does AWESOME,, and yes I will be out there this weekend to be your viewing pleasure... its ALWAYS a blast when I show up!
and it LOOKS as though there might be a bidding war LOL but 300 is firm will NOT go lower than that, I need the finances to get my d60 project rockin! Im heading to san antonio tomorrow to pick up the front axle for the build so basically all I need now is the mounting hardware!

XJ4IV
01-13-2011, 11:55 AM
SOLD pending Saturday outcome!