PDA

View Full Version : Jan 12th show...

Mudderoy
01-10-2011, 03:55 PM
This week's guest will be Mark "Spanky D" xjtalk member and DETOURS business owner!

Mudderoy
01-12-2011, 10:36 AM
We'll be trying out a new show format tonight.

Show will start at 8PM Central. There will be a brief hello, greetings, etc... and then we'll get into the interview. This week it will be Mark fro DETOURSusa.com.

After the interview is done, Mark will be available to answer your questions. He'll be on the phone, you'll be in the chat. ;)

So if you haven't registered with ustream.tv yet, get-r-dun before show time. Get in the chat room and interact with and everyone then ask your questions to Mark, and/or I.

If you're not going to be able to make it to the show or you would prefer to ask your question via our voice mail you can call 530-675-4102. Just leave your name, who your question is for, and the question (or comment).

You can always e-mail me your question or comment to [email protected].

I need all those at least an hour before the show.

Thanks, and I hope to see you tonight. Of course the show will be available to watch/listen at your own convenience.

Mudderoy
01-12-2011, 06:47 PM
Just about 1 hour and 15 minutes until the show!

Mudderoy
01-12-2011, 10:11 PM
In case you're having issues accessing the new podcasts site...

here is the Jan 12th show. :link: (http://www.archive.org/download/XjtalkShowJanuary122011-MarkDetours/xjtalk_podcast_onair_ustream_01-12-2011.mp3)