PDA

View Full Version : Creekside Offroad 01/08 or 01/09 ?????

bigjim350
01-06-2011, 11:06 PM
So as some of you know, I haven't been to creekside in a while, and im starting to have withdrals. I think Me and Rene are planning on going Sunday. But just seeing if anybody was intrested in going Sat, that can't go on Sun. It is always fun and challenging out there, but sunday will be different. Here is the forcast:\

Sunday...Showers and thunderstorms in the morning...then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Locally heavy rainfall possible in the morning. Cooler. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain near 100 percent in the morning decreasing to 50 percent in the afternoon.

So if your man enough for it, it would be a freaking blast.

Here is the weather for Sat. for the more relaxed wheelers.

Saturday...Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 60s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph

So post up if you wanna go, and what day. As of right now I'm pretty sure we are going Sunday.

Firemanray
01-06-2011, 11:13 PM
I can't this week end, but the 15th looks good for me.

OrangeXJ
01-07-2011, 03:15 AM
I can't make it this Sat. But the following Sat. looks good.

XJ Rat
01-07-2011, 03:56 AM
Hmmm...Saturday.

I will have to check with the event coordinator (aka the wife) and see what is planned for Saturday. Let you know tonight.

Glenn

XJ Rat
01-07-2011, 07:59 PM
I think Me and Rene are planning on going Sunday. But just seeing if anybody was intrested in going Sat, that can't go on Sun. It is always fun and challenging out there, but sunday will be different. Here is the forecast:\

[So post up if you wanna go.

Jim, I'm in for Saturday. What time and where do you wanna meet?

I'll send you a PM.

Glenn

bigjim350
01-07-2011, 08:03 PM
Jim, I'm in for Saturday. What time and where do you wanna meet?

I'll send you a PM.

Glenn

Im not gonna be able to make it Sat. Im going Sunday. But I think Rene may be going Sat, so get in touch with him.

XJ Rat
01-07-2011, 08:32 PM
Rene

Send me a PM.

Glenn

rguignard
01-08-2011, 06:56 AM
Rene

Send me a PM.

Glenn

Glenn im not going to make it out there sat ether my son thats in the USMC just came home and were doing xmas with him today but him and i will be going tomorrow

BrianXJ
01-08-2011, 07:46 AM
POST PICS and VIDS

XJ Rat
01-08-2011, 08:15 AM
Glenn im not going to make it out there sat ether my son thats in the USMC just came home and were doing xmas with him today but him and i will be going tomorrow

Have a Merry Christmas!