PDA

View Full Version : Jan 5th xjtalk.com "talk" show!

Mudderoy
01-06-2011, 12:36 AM
Jan 5th xjtalk.com "talk" show is now available http://www.xjtalk.com/podcasts.php

Sorry I wasn't up to my usual self. I was very very sleepy. As soon as the show was over and I started uploading the podcast I passed out in the recliner!

Any questions or comments on this show?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-RAMRidmHo

BrianXJ
01-06-2011, 12:50 AM
lol I am listening now.

DETOURS
01-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Rough crowd in the chat area........rough crowd.....lol.

Mudderoy
01-06-2011, 09:01 AM
Rough crowd in the chat area........rough crowd.....lol.

I missed most of the chat room shenanigans last night. I'll refer back to my favorite ustream queen, Alison Rosen. She talks and watches her chat room like a hawk. I may have too many knobs to play with! :smiley-laughing021:

I saw you calling for a ban last night, but a quick scan of the chat room past messages I could quickly tell if there was something serious going on or if you were just messing with people. Knowing you I figured it must be the latter.

It might be time to appoint a chat room moderator or two! :patriot:

BTW, thanks for joining us.

DETOURS
01-06-2011, 09:12 AM
You'd have to 'delay' chat to moderate it......
I was joking with the BAN, just to much referance to buying parts from China.
Chat was pretty lively, hard to keep up........

Login to Ustream........you cant have any: " or . or / in your user name, it F'ed with me for 10 minutes......thats why I logged on as Detours.....

Mudderoy
01-06-2011, 09:19 AM
You'd have to 'delay' chat to moderate it......
I was joking with the BAN, just to much referance to buying parts from China.
Chat was pretty lively, hard to keep up........

Login to Ustream........you cant have any: " or . or / in your user name, it F'ed with me for 10 minutes......thats why I logged on as Detours.....

Gotcha. Well I'm pretty sure Wayne has very limited options in New Zealand. Sometimes something from China for what we would pay for SuperWinch, or ARB here is all you can do. Personally I'd rather not have a air locker from China based on a little bit of what I have seen, but say $300 for a air locker from China and $850 for the ARB, well it's worth it to me to wait and get the ARB since I don't want to have to replace it when it detonates.