PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play Xbox 360?

toebee97
01-05-2011, 09:41 PM
My Gamertag: Toebee97

I just got Black Ops so I'm mostly playing that right now, but I have a bunch of other games, so add me and we can rack up some headshots!

Mudderoy
01-06-2011, 01:24 AM
My Gamertag: Toebee97

I just got Black Ops so I'm mostly playing that right now, but I have a bunch of other games, so add me and we can rack up some headshots!

My boys and girls do. I play on the PC. I don't like consoles for gaming. The controllers lack the fine adjustments and quick responce I can get from a mouse and keyboard.

Counter Strike 1.5, 1.6 and Source
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2 currently.

BrianXJ
01-06-2011, 02:40 AM
Tony you need to download Sudden Attack NA from gamehi.

http://suddenattack.gamehi.com/

My nickname is Jeepsforever.

if you like counterstrike you will like Sudden Attack. Korean based game but good. it is free to play to boot.

toebee97
01-06-2011, 06:13 AM
My boys and girls do. I play on the PC. I don't like consoles for gaming. The controllers lack the fine adjustments and quick responce I can get from a mouse and keyboard.

Counter Strike 1.5, 1.6 and Source
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2 currently.
I would probably do more pc gaming if my pc wasn't so old. I have a HP single core pentium 4 (3ghz), stock video card, 2gb ram running windows 7... not too gamer-friendly lol. I did just upgrade to a 1tb sata hard drive tho, so that's been pretty sweet. Too bad you don't have one Tony, I have left for dead 1 & 2 on my xbox, and I'm a zombie killing mofo lol.

Mudderoy
01-06-2011, 07:09 AM
I would probably do more pc gaming if my pc wasn't so old. I have a HP single core pentium 4 (3ghz), stock video card, 2gb ram running windows 7... not too gamer-friendly lol. I did just upgrade to a 1tb sata hard drive tho, so that's been pretty sweet. Too bad you don't have one Tony, I have left for dead 1 & 2 on my xbox, and I'm a zombie killing mofo lol.

I was a Counter Strike PUB star. lol I enraged many a player. The nice thing about L4D is that you are helping your team mates.

I exceed in three areas. Number of zombies killed (redundant). Percentage of hits, usually 30% to 40%. And highest number of friendly fires. :rotfl2:
Well I usually have the highest number of team mate protects as well. ;o)

Phenom II 3.01 Ghz quad core. 4 GB DDR2 memory. NVidia 8800GT video card. 2 1 TB 7200 rpm SATA II drives.

toebee97
01-06-2011, 07:16 AM
Do you run a RAID setup on your hard drives?

Also did you build your machine yourself?

PolarXJ
01-06-2011, 04:47 PM
Have got the black ops as well. Did the campaign, thought I'd finished it but when I go back in it states that I've only completed 50% of it, but everytime I go back in I have to complete the last board then the credits play again. IDK how to get past it or if its a glitch.

toebee97
01-06-2011, 05:24 PM
Have got the black ops as well. Did the campaign, thought I'd finished it but when I go back in it states that I've only completed 50% of it, but everytime I go back in I have to complete the last board then the credits play again. IDK how to get past it or if its a glitch.
It's not a glitch, you really did beat it. You don't have to keep playing the last level, that's just the last save point, so even if you win you can still reload the last level if you want. You do have to do every little thing on the way through the game to get 100%, like pick up all the intel, etc. Even if you beat the solo campaign it won't show full completion unless you do everything. Kinda like when you beat Grand Theft Auto and it says you're only 29% done because of all the side missions you haven't completed lol.

Mudderoy
01-07-2011, 12:53 AM
Do you run a RAID setup on your hard drives?

Also did you build your machine yourself?

No I don't like software raid, and no one makes a SATA RAID controller (that I'd want) for less than $600. Plus I'd loose a terabyte!!!!!

Yes, I have been building my computers (kids, and wifes) since ahhh 1992 I guess.

TeXJ
01-07-2011, 09:00 AM
I miss playing CSS with ya tony :(

Oh and tony is really good at head shots on CSS lol He has been banned from a few server :P

Mudderoy
01-07-2011, 01:00 PM
I miss playing CSS with ya tony :(

Oh and tony is really good at head shots on CSS lol He has been banned from a few server :P

Yeah basically they banned me for killing everyone lol

I don't think any of the mods thought I was cheating they were just tired of everyone whining about it.

PolarXJ
01-07-2011, 01:15 PM
It's not a glitch, you really did beat it. You don't have to keep playing the last level, that's just the last save point, so even if you win you can still reload the last level if you want. You do have to do every little thing on the way through the game to get 100%, like pick up all the intel, etc. Even if you beat the solo campaign it won't show full completion unless you do everything. Kinda like when you beat Grand Theft Auto and it says you're only 29% done because of all the side missions you haven't completed lol.

Thanks for the info :D I've never played Grand Theft Auto. I don't play alot of video game, can you tell? Ok thats out there. :smiley-gen165: I actually picked up the console from a friend while he was a way from home for a couple years.

bluedragon436
01-07-2011, 01:52 PM

I am with you on that... not to mention all though building mine cost more than a console... they are way more useful... and upgradable... compared to the consoles!!

TeXJ
01-07-2011, 04:38 PM
Yeah basically they banned me for killing everyone lol

I don't think any of the mods thought I was cheating they were just tired of everyone whining about it.

I stuck up for you to the point i thought they were going to ban me, oh well. But i still miss being shot by ya :D

Mudderoy
01-07-2011, 04:48 PM
I stuck up for you to the point i thought they were going to ban me, oh well. But i still miss being shot by ya :D

Thanks, well at least now the admins (mods) can be the best players again. lol

TeXJ
01-07-2011, 04:51 PM
right, oh well. wear it as a badge of honor that you got banned for being a ninja!

Dirt Dogg Rydas
01-08-2011, 12:49 AM
No xbox for me but I do play alot of Socom FTB3 on my psp, mostly sniping games. I want to get a ps3 though.

Mud Slut
03-26-2011, 03:53 PM
i play COD Black Ops and some others but mainly COD

Gammertag: Smiley Death 99

Metlic53
03-26-2011, 06:09 PM
I'm on Black ops all the time. Gamertag is x5starchickx
yeah i know, its my girlfriends account so cut me some slackk :rolleyes:

toebee97
03-29-2011, 08:47 AM
I'm on Black ops all the time. Gamertag is x5starchickx
yeah i know, its my girlfriends account so cut me some slackk :rolleyes:
Are you on XBL or PSN? I searched you on XBL and it said the gamertag was invalid...:confused:

Metlic53
03-29-2011, 12:06 PM
oops, its actually x 5star chick x

forgot the spaces, my bad

Muddy4x4
03-30-2011, 12:35 PM
I'm on both 360 and ps3.. more games for the ps3 though as I got it before my 360 cause it was a gift ha. add me and we'll get some headshots in!:smiley-stargate014:
360 gamertag : gladiator317
PS3: Gladiator713

Joliet Johnny
04-26-2011, 08:23 PM
Im kadillac81 on xbox
Mostly I play racing games had to stop playing black ops cause it was stealing all my time and I wasnt that good. I mostly use the xbox to watch netflix lately

Metlic53
04-27-2011, 10:20 AM
Im kadillac81 on xbox
Mostly I play racing games had to stop playing black ops cause it was stealing all my time and I wasnt that good. I mostly use the xbox to watch netflix lately

wow thats so true, i spend alot of time on black ops, i actually played from 3pm-11pm the other night and only moved to go grab a sandwhich LOL

I enjoy it though, and i usually play after im done with college and messin with my jeep if i feel like it

SnyderXJ98
03-16-2013, 07:10 PM
My gamertag is MSnyder777, i play Forza Horizon, Halo Reach, Halo 4, GTA4 and Midnight Club LA.

Joliet Johnny
03-23-2013, 02:37 AM
Ive changed my GT to MOLGATOR but been spending more time with the PS3 lately

JeepFreak
07-07-2013, 04:49 PM
GT: Alturk8tion (xbox 360)

I have BF3 and I will have BF4, L4D2, Halo 3, Halo 4, GTA4 and I will have GTA5, Unreal Tournament III, Halo Wars, ACIII, and a few others.

Andrew XJ
07-07-2013, 05:29 PM
MY GAMERTAG IS: UNR REDNECK. forza 4 Black ops 2

nateyz2000
07-07-2013, 09:07 PM
Grotberg black ops 2