PDA

View Full Version : Free Shipping PLUS XJTalk Discount on Rough Country Suspension

RTPG
01-02-2011, 08:42 PM
We are the largest Full Service "Authorized" Rough Country dealer in the Pacific North West (PNW) and as such we offer some of the best deals on Rough Country Products PLUS from January 1-15th 2011 you will get FREE shipping (Lower 48 States) on Rough Country suspension lift kits over $100.

We stock most of the XJ Cherokee, YJ and TJ lifts plus several of the Jeep add-ons.

We also stock some of the Chevy straight axle lifts and add-ons.

Let me know what you are looking for by contacting me here: http://store.4wheelingplus.com/contactus.asp

Use the "XJTalk Discount" Subject option or make sure to mention you are from the XJTalk.com forum.

http://store.4WheelingPlus.com/images/rough-country-free-shipping-2011.jpg

Mudderoy
01-02-2011, 09:23 PM
we are the largest full service "authorized" rough country dealer in the pacific north west (pnw) and as such we offer some of the best deals on rough country products plus from january 1-15th 2011 you will get free shipping on rough country suspension lift kits over $100.

We stock most of the xj cherokee, yj and tj lifts plus several of the jeep add-ons.

We also stock some of the chevy straight axle lifts and add-ons.

Let me know what you are looking for by contacting me here: http://store.4wheelingplus.com/contactus.asp

use the "xjtalk discount" subject option or make sure to mention you are from the xjtalk.com forum.

http://store.4wheelingplus.com/images/rough-country-free-shipping-2011.jpg

wow guys! Free shipping and a discount!

cantab27
01-02-2011, 09:24 PM
who ,,for me

Punisher
01-02-2011, 09:25 PM
and me...?

RTPG
01-02-2011, 09:32 PM
who ,,for me

Sorry... :(

USA lower 48 States only

bigjim350
01-02-2011, 09:35 PM
who ,,for me

Wayne is a great deal you can't pass up. Just order tons and tons of stuff, that way you get a great discount. Then have it all shipped to my house. Oh and when your ordering all that stuff, make sure you order it for a 92 LHD XJ. Once it all shows up at my house, I will demo it for you and tell you what you need to return, rather it is not the correct part, or a part that will need to be warranted. Then you can cruise on down and pick it up when you get a chance, or I can bring it to you in NZ. You know me just trying to help a good friend out:thumbsup::D

cantab27
i know i know ,but hey gotta try these things mate

Punisher
Well cantab27, thats just give you every reason to move to the U.S.A :patriot:

bluedragon436
01-02-2011, 09:36 PM
If only I had the money for the RC 6.5LA lift right now... That's ok that time will come and I already know who is getting my business when it does... Will be contacting you hopefully in the next couple weeks for my other order though... Bump for a great guy and some great customer service!!

RTPG
01-02-2011, 09:41 PM
i know i know ,but hey gotta try these things mate

I don't blame you! I would have done the same thing. :smiley-laughing021:

I seriously wish I could personally deliver some parts to you. Maybe one of these days???

RTPG
01-02-2011, 09:43 PM
If only I had the money for the RC 6.5LA lift right now... That's ok that time will come and I already know who is getting my business when it does... Will be contacting you hopefully in the next couple weeks for my other order though... Bump for a great guy and some great customer service!!

THANKS! :thumbsup:

XJ4IV
01-03-2011, 01:26 AM
as a FULL ON guinea pig for parts testing Im wanting to get a pair of 6.5 coils... whats our discount? and also I looked on the site and couldnt find the 6.5 leafs either what are those gonna cost me?

RTPG
01-03-2011, 01:44 AM
as a FULL ON guinea pig for parts testing Im wanting to get a pair of 6.5 coils... whats our discount? and also I looked on the site and couldnt find the 6.5 leafs either what are those gonna cost me?

PM Sent - :thumbsup:

JENSSEN
01-17-2011, 01:04 PM
6.5" XJ coils shipped to Calgary Alberta Canada T2B 2M8