PDA

View Full Version : ustream/podcast Dec. 15th 8pm CT

Mudderoy
12-14-2010, 09:54 AM
Well new equipment is in and install. Adjusted correctly, I THINK! So that means it's time to play, ummmmm, I mean have another show!

Tomorrow night (Wednesday) Ustream at 8pm central time.

http://ustream.tv/channels/xjtalk

I'll be trying something a little different this time. No videos but "slides" for the video portion of the show.

I also have the approval from the artist to play an original song on the show, it's a Christmas song.

We have yet to have our FIRST Skype caller. I'd love to have someone call in to the show! Please contact me here or PM if you would like to call in.

I still have plans on getting hooked up to the regular phone line, so hopefully we'll be able to take calls over the phone.

As before the broadcast will be available via podcast and download after the live show is done.

So please tune in, and share your comments on the show. We can change anything but the host, that's me!

4.3LXJ
12-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Tony

I looked up Skype and one source said that it can us a lot of band width. How much does it use. The other issue for me is Windose only. I have Windows on the Mac, but I am reluctant to use it on the net as I use it for business only and it doesn't have any way to protect itself from viruses.

Mudderoy
12-14-2010, 10:15 AM
Tony

I looked up Skype and one source said that it can us a lot of band width. How much does it use. The other issue for me is Windose only. I have Windows on the Mac, but I am reluctant to use it on the net as I use it for business only and it doesn't have any way to protect itself from viruses.

Steve, thanks a lot but as I recall you are on a bandwidth limited Internet, well limited by $$$ so thanks but don't worry about getting all Skype'd up. I'll get you on the landline once I get that going. Lot's of interesting things to talk about with that Jeep you have!

cantab27
12-15-2010, 01:18 AM
i can do the landline tony ,,,, cheaper if its after 6pm my time , but hey will be money well spent i feel ..... will have to sort out a time ........................

Mudderoy
12-15-2010, 01:24 AM
Well BigJim350 was able to call me via Skype during a quick test tonight (Tuesday). Seemed to work great! Thanks Jim!

Mudderoy
12-15-2010, 01:25 AM
i can do the landline tony ,,,, cheaper if its after 6pm my time , but hey will be money well spent i feel ..... will have to sort out a time ........................

Thanks Wayne, we'll figure something out where no one has to pay any $$$ :smiley-laughing021:

prerunner1982
12-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Listened to all 3 podcast today... I am ready for the next one, just wish I could join in I had a lot of things to say.

Mudderoy
12-16-2010, 07:50 PM
Listened to all 3 podcast today... I am ready for the next one, just wish I could join in I had a lot of things to say.

Wow I'm glad you liked it enough to listen to them all. I know your Internet situation sucks. Maybe when I get the landline phone hooked up I can call you (free call for me) and you can hang with me on the show. :patriot:

cantab27
12-16-2010, 08:18 PM
hi tony , have skype now ,, when you ring voice mail, can you leave message so i know that we have the right number ,, don't want to leave a message at say fat joe's pizza about jeeps ,,, cheers mate

Mudderoy
12-17-2010, 12:27 AM
hi tony , have skype now ,, when you ring voice mail, can you leave message so i know that we have the right number ,, don't want to leave a message at say fat joe's pizza about jeeps ,,, cheers mate

Yeah I missed your call. I tried calling back maybe 30 minutes later, and it wouldn't connect. :(