PDA

View Full Version : Festive Themes

Mudderoy
12-01-2010, 10:19 AM
I know many of you like the theme changes this time of year, Oct, Nov, and Dec. but some may not, and of course some that aren't in the US may just not see the point.

Also there may be other reasons why you don't care for it, like how quickly or slowly the site loads because of the themes.

Here's your chance to let your feelings be known.

Mudderoy
12-01-2010, 10:26 AM
Oh and don't forget (perhaps you didn't know) you can change your theme!!!! Got to the very bottom of the page (should be any page) and look on the left hand side.

Red Bar is the standard theme.

You CANNOT change your home page them, but all the rest of the pages will be the theme you select.

Forums, posts, etc...

4.3LXJ
12-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Muddy, I think the themes can be kind of cool, breaks up the monotony. But I especially like the extra effort you went through to put the button at the bottom for those who don't want themes.

Mudderoy
12-01-2010, 11:24 AM
Muddy, I think the themes can be kind of cool, breaks up the monotony. But I especially like the extra effort you went through to put the button at the bottom for those who don't want themes.

Thanks but it's part of the vBulletin software. All I had to do was enable it. :thumbsup:

xj4life2
12-01-2010, 11:29 AM
I think its just awesome and its what sets us apart from the others !!!! But this one is making me colder than I already am. lol lol

Mudderoy
12-01-2010, 11:40 AM
I think its just awesome and its what sets us apart from the others !!!! But this one is making me colder than I already am. lol lol

lol, that's great. Thanks.

Wow people are hating on the Halloween theme! Is it because it is a DARK theme?

4x4Dalton
12-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Well the way I see it these changes for the holidays are cool. I think they break up the usual blah themes the rest of the yr. Muddy thanks for takin yer time to do these for us. And these 3 months arent the only ones we could do either,theres Valentines Day,Easter, St.Patrick's Day etc.....Another site I am on used my face on a Leprechaun for St.Patrick's Day this yr. Thats something we could also try later on if Muddy is up to the challenge. Again thanks Muddy for doin this.

steph74
12-01-2010, 05:04 PM
I like them... this is what attracted me in the first place (yes I am that shallow...lol)
looking forward to the next ones lol
(not so sure about a valentine's theme... come on, pink and cheesy hearts all over my screen ?)

bigjim350
12-01-2010, 06:35 PM
I like the themes. And I like this one alot. I am very happy it says Merry Christmas at the top instead of Happy Holdiays. And just when I thought it couldn't get any better, it started snowing across my screen. Thats a nice touch. Although the open and closed eyed santas on the threads, kinda freak me out.

cantab27
12-01-2010, 09:32 PM
they are all cool , like ya said there's the button down the bottom to change it back to plane Jane ways ,,,maybe a kiwi theme page later on ..........lol

bluedragon436
12-24-2010, 11:43 PM
I like the themes... Like has been said already, breaks up the monotony..

Wow people are hating on the Halloween theme! Is it because it is a DARK theme?

I love the Halloween theme... am still using it as a matter of fact.. then again I like the darker themes... doesn't mess with my eyes as much when I'm surfing... and it blends with my Firefox theme..

BlueXJ
12-26-2010, 04:06 AM
Of all the themes I like Christmas the best. All were kinda cool but that one is my favorite.