PDA

View Full Version : Save 10% during JeepinOutfitters' huge Thanksgiving/BlackFriday/CyberMonday sale!

JeepinOutfitters
11-24-2010, 09:23 AM
We're starting our big Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale early!

Use discount code TURKEY and get 10% off on: MasterPull, T&T Customs, TeraFlex, Currie, Rubicon Express, Rough Country, Jeeperman, Warrior Products, Expedition One, M.O.R.E., Raingler, and Off Road Trail Tools!!

Sale starts NOW and runs thru Monday 11/29. (if you're looking for something that's not on our site yet, let me know and I'll add it!)

Mudderoy
11-24-2010, 09:44 AM
We're starting our big Thanksgiving/Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale early!

Use discount code TURKEY and get 10% off on: MasterPull, T&T Customs, TeraFlex, Currie, Rubicon Express, Rough Country, Jeeperman, Warrior Products, Expedition One, M.O.R.E., Raingler, and Off Road Trail Tools!!

Sale starts NOW and runs thru Monday 11/29. (if you're looking for something that's not on our site yet, let me know and I'll add it!)

TURKEY, I think I might take offense at that! :rotfl2:

10% that's great! People jump on this, tell her/him it's an early Christmas present! :thumbsup:

JeepinOutfitters
11-24-2010, 10:15 AM
What, you don't like turkey? :p Find me a holiday that revolves around bacon, and I'll make a BACON discount code sale! :D

Mudderoy
11-24-2010, 10:18 AM
What, you don't like turkey? :p Find me a holiday that revolves around bacon, and I'll make a BACON discount code sale! :D

http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/bacon_turkey.jpg