PDA

View Full Version : Free Vendor Program Coming to an End

Mudderoy
10-21-2010, 10:27 AM
I just sent out an e-mail to all xjtalk vendors notifying them that the free vendor program is coming to an end.

I wanted to make sure that you as xjtalk members understood that if you see vendors being changed regular members it was NOT a reflection on the vendor.

xjtalk is simply changing how we do business.

When I first started this site I wanted it to be the best of all XJ sites available. I didn't want to beg, or brow beat people into paying for this site. I thought it would help the site get members if we gave away stickers. I bought 50 and they were gone in a flash. I bought another 50 and ditto.

Due to the economic climate I just can't afford to buy the stickers, so reluctantly I turned on the donation system. Boy you guys really helped out. From all the donations we were able to buy 100 stickers and out of the 110 requests most everyone that wanted a sticker (at that time) got one!

I am humbled that so many people want a xjtalk sticker to put on their Jeep, and I am further humbled that many of you were willing to donate your hard earned money just to help other members get a sticker!

I feel that xjtalk has grown to a point where to grow further we need to have more capital. Capital = that stuff you buy goodies to put on your Jeep! :smiley-laughing021:

We are ending the free vendor program as of November 21st. Hopefully our current vendors and future vendors will see the value in advertising on xjtalk and we can move to a site that can do more for it's members.

Thank you very much to all our vendors for taking the time to come here and sign up for our free vendor program. I hope you continue to be active members whether you choose to continue being a vendor or not.

Vendor pricing here! (http://www.xjtalk.com/faq.php?faq=vendors#faq_vendor_packages)

Mudderoy
11-14-2010, 08:01 PM
Just a reminder to all our vendors. The free vendor program will be ending next week, Saturday at midnight.

Mudderoy
11-21-2010, 01:47 AM
:patriot:

Thank you again to all the vendors that joined up and we certainly hope you continue as active members!

Your accounts have been changed to members and any of your recent posts in the vendor for sale area have been moved to the for sale section.

:coffee: :coffee: :coffee: