PDA

View Full Version : Second xjTalk free sticker give away! - HAS ENDED

Mudderoy
05-19-2009, 10:18 AM
Thank you very much for not only being a member here, but showing such a great interest in the xjtalk stickers.

Since this is a poor boy Jeeper situation we cannot buy as many stickers as we would like to. We get a limited number, give them away and buy some more as the budget permits. To help make sure as many people get a sticker as possible, we are limiting the number of stickers to 1 per member.

You can help us generate a little revenue by clicking on the ads. Please remember to consider our vendors when you are going to make a purchase.

If you have already requested and received a xjtalk sticker previously please do not request another free sticker. :D

The stickers are white vinyl cut out 4"x4". They look like this:

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/xjtalk_sticker2.jpg

Please fill out this order form (http://www.xjtalk.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=3).

Dirt Dogg Rydas
05-19-2009, 10:25 AM
I missed the last give away so I had to be the first this time. and will proudly sponsor the site on my XJ. Thanks mudderoy

Voldemort
05-19-2009, 01:05 PM
I got one from Blue XJ so if I get another I'll buy one cause I love a good sticker! thanks again blue.

BudgetXJ
05-19-2009, 02:38 PM
I'd love to rock that sticker on my heep. It would go well too with it being white and all. Thanks

Mudderoy
05-19-2009, 03:15 PM
Make sure you receive a confirmation of your order from me via PM (Private Message). If you do not, you are NOT getting a sticker. No confirming PM means you need to jump up and down and make some noise!!! :D

XJrob
05-20-2009, 11:47 AM
i wouldnt mind rocking one

dok1313
05-20-2009, 12:39 PM
Order submitted. Will proudly display on my XJ.

greenchevy
05-21-2009, 02:31 AM
the more stickers the better i always say. would love to slap that sticker on the waggy.

ally
05-22-2009, 10:28 PM
hi i'd love to be the 1st down under with a xjT sticker (i will pay ) thanx

Mudderoy
05-23-2009, 03:42 AM
hi i'd love to be the 1st down under with a xjT sticker (i will pay ) thanx

No need Ally, just fill out the form and we'll send one to you. :driving:

N1TZU
05-23-2009, 03:07 PM
Hello Tony, I filled out the form for a sticker, Thank you.. I was wondering if the web site is need of or excepts any kind of donations to help with funding costs and how it may be done?
Brunswick Bob.....

Mudderoy
05-23-2009, 04:06 PM
Hello Tony, I filled out the form for a sticker, Thank you.. I was wondering if the web site is need of or excepts any kind of donations to help with funding costs and how it may be done?
Brunswick Bob.....

So far so good. It really depends on how big the site gets. We have 3 moderators right now and a technical person, me. If we continue to grow I can see the need for another admin, especially if work keeps getting busier.

I wanted to make sure everyone was welcome here and there were no fees. My only additional expense has been the stickers, but frankly I don't think it's right for me to charge for them. After all it's advertisement for the website. I know people do it all the time, but...

If you want to donate something, it is really easy to do, and it won't cost you a thing. Just click on the "Ads by Google" and a few cents gets put into an account. When that account hits $100 Google will make a deposit.

I don't mind asking people to click on the ads because they don't really cost you anything and it generates a little revenue. $100 sounds like a lot, but it doesn't cover the 50 stickers I have bought so far. I'm not complaining just making sure everyone knows we're not getting rich over this. lol

GoreXJ95
05-23-2009, 07:11 PM
where do i fill out a form or click an ad??

Mudderoy
05-23-2009, 07:26 PM
where do i fill out a form or click an ad??

It was on page one of this post. You can just click this :link: (http://www.xjtalk.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=3)

The ads you click are at the top of each page. Just under the navagation bar. The nav bar starts with "User CP".

Let me know if you need further help. Thanks!

greenchevy
05-23-2009, 10:30 PM
where is the form to fill out?

Melissa
05-23-2009, 10:55 PM
where is the form to fill out?

Click on the smilie pressing the link button in Mudderoys post above your post and that will take you there ;)

ol"blue
05-24-2009, 11:46 AM
I've got a ZJ and a WJ but I don't own an XJ, so it would be greedy of me to take a sticker that belongs on someone's XJ. So I grudgingly pass on the free sticker. :coffee:

Mudderoy
05-24-2009, 12:11 PM
ALL members of xjtalk are welcome to a sticker. Even if they drive a hummer. :smiley-laughing021:

ol"blue
05-24-2009, 12:46 PM
Alright thanks. I submitted the form, and it was accepted. :thumbsup:

GoreXJ95
05-26-2009, 10:25 AM
the forum was your name and your adress and how many you want... like do we pay anything for the sticker or not bc im willing to pay for it

Mudderoy
05-26-2009, 10:37 AM
the forum was your name and your adress and how many you want... like do we pay anything for the sticker or not bc im willing to pay for it

No, no need to pay anything. We appricate you wanting the sticker and willing to display it on your vehicle.

We're trying to keep this board free for all, including vendors. You can help support the site by visiting, posting, answering questions, and clicking on the ads at the top of the page.

So far with people just clicking those ads we are almost up to $100. Once we hit $100 all the stickers bought to date will be 95% paid for.

If you wish to purchase a sticker you can do so in the "Classifieds" section. Those stickers are 6"x6" whereas the free ones are 4"x4".

Mudderoy
05-28-2009, 09:09 AM
The stickers were ordered a little over a week ago. They have not arrived yet. I've sent a message to the vendor asking if they have been shipped.

After they arrive it could take a few days to get them packaged up and sent out, but I'll post something here when they do go out.

BTW, don't forget that when you receive your sticker and put it on your vehicle, you MUST take a picture and post it here. That's your payment for the sticker!! :D

And there's still a few of you SLACKERS that haven't posted a picture of your rig with the xjtalk sticker on it from the first give away. Don't think I don't know who you are. I have a list.

Come on post um up. :cop:

mizedog
05-28-2009, 01:53 PM
I just submitted my form. Thanks!

lowrider
06-01-2009, 08:48 PM
I wouldn't mind havin one for mine.

kmanxj
06-01-2009, 10:41 PM
i filled out a form today and didnt get a pm from you????

thanks

Mudderoy
06-01-2009, 11:55 PM
i filled out a form today and didnt get a pm from you????

thanks

I saw that, I PM'd you back 8 hours ago.

Mudderoy
06-01-2009, 11:57 PM
I wouldn't mind havin one for mine.

We'd love for you to have one, could you fill out this order form (http://www.xjtalk.com/misc.php?do=form&fid=3).

kmanxj
06-03-2009, 08:41 AM
I saw that, I PM'd you back 8 hours ago.

got it i just kinda skipped over that message thinking it was just a thing to sign up lol:rotfl2:

thanks mudd

Mudderoy
06-03-2009, 08:51 AM
No problem. I'm still learning this software, and I'm responsible for making it run right! :smiley-scared002:

Mudderoy
06-09-2009, 12:07 AM
The stickers have arrived! :cheerleader:

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/Jeep_Stickers5.jpg

Many thanks to
http://xjtalk.com/images/special/allterraindecals.gif (http://allterraindecals.com/)

I'll let you know when they have been mailed out! :cop:

ol"blue
06-09-2009, 12:10 PM
No problem. I'm still learning this software, and I'm responsible for making it run right! :smiley-scared002:

And you're doing a heck of a job, if I do say so myself.http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss68/DLHTURBO/beerchug.gif

kmanxj
06-12-2009, 08:19 AM
The stickers have arrived! :cheerleader:

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/Jeep_Stickers5.jpg

I'll let you know when they have been mailed out! :cop:

awesome and yesterday? lol jk cant wait to get mine!!!:thumbsup:

Mudderoy
06-12-2009, 10:33 AM
awesome and yesterday? lol jk cant wait to get mine!!!:thumbsup:

Not sure what you mean, but I think you are wondering if they have been mailed, no not yet. I need to get some envelopes for them. Don't want to fold.

kmanxj
06-12-2009, 12:03 PM
yeah i meant mailed yesterday lol

Mudderoy
06-17-2009, 12:58 PM
I am getting all the names and addresses together. We will be mailing out stickers the first of next week.

If you want to get in on this first mailing, you need to get your sticker request in now.

We only have a few stickers left.

Everyone that has requested a sticker should have received a PM stating your order was received. If you received that PM then you should be getting a sticker in this next mailing.

Dirt Dogg Rydas
06-30-2009, 03:51 PM
hey mud I was wondering if these were mailed out yet

Mudderoy
06-30-2009, 04:00 PM
hey mud I was wondering if these were mailed out yet

Sorry not yet. My wife and kids went to Baytown today to visit my Mom. Hopefully tomorrow, but it's hard to demand things from the wife. ;)

Mudderoy
07-01-2009, 03:21 AM
I'll update you but I suspect Mrs. Mudderoy will mail out the 28 xjtalk stickers today! (July 1st). :smiley-scared002:

You are looking for something that looks like this...

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/xjtalksticker2ndmailing.jpg

I hand wrote the addresses for the foreign envelopes, all the domestic bound have printed labels.

Mudderoy
07-01-2009, 12:24 PM
All the requested stickers have been mailed!

Jeff, your's is that large brown envelope.

kmanxj
07-01-2009, 01:18 PM
thats not fair i want a large brown one lol.

and also if you dont have anyone claim the last 3 i would take another. I'd like to put one on each side window. Seeing as all my other stickers are matching from side to side. if not its no big deal. :thumbsup:

finneys98xj
07-01-2009, 02:10 PM
thats not fair i want a large brown one lol.

and also if you dont have anyone claim the last 3 i would take another. I'd like to put one on each side window. Seeing as all my other stickers are matching from side to side. if not its no big deal. :thumbsup:

You can buy another one in the for sell area

kmanxj
07-01-2009, 02:21 PM
You can buy another one in the for sell area

didnt even know there was such a thing thanks man:thumbsup:

Mudderoy
07-01-2009, 02:29 PM
didnt even know there was such a thing thanks man:thumbsup:

Yep, it's actually in the "classifieds" area. It's right after "User CP" on the navigation bar at the TOP of the page.

You can pick 4" or 6", they are both the same price right now.

kmanxj
07-01-2009, 03:02 PM
4" is what the free ones are right?

and thanks

Mudderoy
07-01-2009, 03:10 PM
4" is what the free ones are right?

and thanks

The first sticker give away the stickers were 6"

The second sticker give away are 4". This makes the stickers less expensive to purchase and to mail.

I was able to get the lastest order of stickers with a few 6" stickers the same price. So if you want to purchase an additional sticker, the price is the same for the 4" or the 6" that probally will not be true in the future.

jugbutt
07-02-2009, 12:08 PM
Order submitted. Will proudly display on my XJ.

Mudderoy
07-02-2009, 12:54 PM
We are now out of the free stickers. Thanks for playing the 2nd Free xjtalk sticker game.

We'll be doing a 3rd soon.

dok1313
07-08-2009, 11:34 AM
Got my sticker. Love it. Will be posting pics of it soon. Thanks XJtalk, you saved my ride.

Mudderoy
07-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Got my sticker. Love it. Will be posting pics of it soon. Thanks XJtalk, you saved my ride.

lol, omg! Don't use the xjtalk sticker for repairs! It's not designed for that! :rotfl2:

You are very welcome. Glad you got it and we hope you enjoy it. :cheerleader: