PDA

View Full Version : Octo-mom

Melissa
03-17-2009, 03:07 AM
What do you all think of octo-mom?

I think she has a problem and that it should be mandatory for her to get fixed so that she can not have any more kids. :out:

Do you really think that she should be allowed to raise any of those kids?
I'm sure she must love them, but come on one person and 14 kids under the age of 8, she can not be all there.

Mudderoy
03-17-2009, 03:20 AM
I don't think we should limit people. If she proves to be unable, or incapable to raise the kids then the state should step in and do what is necessary to protect the children.

Personally I agree with you, but going around neutering or spaying people would be the wrong road to go down.

:love0055:

xjjeepthing
03-17-2009, 07:39 AM
Shes a flake

Mudderoy
03-17-2009, 09:57 AM
I agree, but it is still very sad. For the children certainly, but the Mom, and Grand Mother as well.

I just hope this wasn't a planned way to secure a brighter financial future. :mad0090:

DETOURS
03-17-2009, 11:16 AM
I think it was planned myself.........she's a hand-out.:mad:

Melissa
03-17-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't think we should limit people. If she proves to be unable, or incapable to raise the kids then the state should step in and do what is necessary to protect the children.

Personally I agree with you, but going around neutering or spaying people would be the wrong road to go down.

:love0055:

Granted I don't believe in going around and fixing people either, but I do In her case. She has a sickness.

She remindes me of a horder, but with poor children instead of say like cats or items.

I really believe that she banked these poor eight newborns on her financial future, hoping to have her own tv show like Jon and Kate plus eight, not realizing all the negative press she was going to get.

firehawk
03-17-2009, 04:11 PM
It's been tried before. It was either in New Jersey, or Mass. A woman had 6 kids from 6 different fathers and was wanting to have another. All were on Aid to Dependent Children. The State said no more additional welfare, and she should be sterilized since the taxpayer was picking up the tab for all her other brats.

She somehow managed to take it to the Supreme Court of that state and won.:eek: Wanna take bets that the ACLU wasn't involved?:rolleyes:

From what I've seen about this, the children should be taken and put up for adoption. She is totally incapable of supporting these children, and caring for them. It is obviously a case of "it's all about me" syndrome. She could care less about the children. Besides, didn't I see that she has some kind of Anglena Jole (sp) wannabe problem. She is NOT a stable person.

xjjeepthing
03-17-2009, 04:46 PM
I feel sorry for the children, She has spent thousands on plastic surgery to help her look after she had the first 6, shes nuts.

Melissa
03-17-2009, 04:47 PM
It's been tried before. It was either in New Jersey, or Mass. A woman had 6 kids from 6 different fathers and was wanting to have another. All were on Aid to Dependent Children. The State said no more additional welfare, and she should be sterilized since the taxpayer was picking up the tab for all her other brats.

She somehow managed to take it to the Supreme Court of that state and won.:eek: Wanna take bets that the ACLU wasn't involved?:rolleyes:

From what I've seen about this, the children should be taken and put up for adoption. She is totally incapable of supporting these children, and caring for them. It is obviously a case of "it's all about me" syndrome. She could care less about the children. Besides, didn't I see that she has some kind of Anglena Jole (sp) wannabe problem. She is NOT a stable person.

I agree that all of the children should be taken away, at least they are fathered by the same person and not 14 different fathers.
I don't think that they will get taken away because now she has money from selling her story to the idots who bought it. She is getting hand out left and right all I hope for is that the media will leave these poor children alone and let them grow up. :mad:

Melissa
03-17-2009, 04:52 PM
I feel sorry for the children, She has spent thousands on plastic surgery to help her look after she had the first 6, shes nuts.

She to me is way past nuts.

I bet that those poor kids grow up to become unstable adults.