PDA

View Full Version : Become a site supporter for FREE!

Mudderoy
09-16-2010, 11:14 AM
How would you like to donate money to the site and it won't cost you a thing?

No this isn't another government buyout, it's a AT&T U-Verse referral program.

AT&T will send us $$$ for referring you and then you signing up for their service. You have to fill out some information on your side, but it's online.

The rewards are substantial! $50 reward for Internet service for example.

If you were considering getting AT&T U-verse and you would like to give this referral program a try just contact me via PM.

http://refer.att.com/

oderdene
09-16-2010, 09:41 PM
so far from me :(

Mudderoy
10-03-2010, 11:31 AM
:bump: ...

Mudderoy
10-26-2010, 12:14 PM
If you're thinking about getting AT&T UVerse consider this!

bluedragon436
10-26-2010, 01:30 PM
Awww that stinks.. well was going to look into it... but there isn't anything available in my area... go figure... That is the reason why my wife and I have cell phones for phone service, sat. internet from one company and sat. TV from another company... got to love living in the boonies!!

Mudderoy
10-26-2010, 01:58 PM
Awww that stinks.. well was going to look into it... but there isn't anything available in my area... go figure... That is the reason why my wife and I have cell phones for phone service, sat. internet from one company and sat. TV from another company... got to love living in the boonies!!

lol no problem. Thanks for checking!

bluedragon436
10-29-2010, 10:33 AM
Yeah I have no problems hooking it up... and especially if I could be able to consolidate all my communications bills into one bill... and maybe even get an internet access worth a crap.