PDA

View Full Version : creekside

rguignard
08-20-2010, 08:48 AM
ok ive been thinking about this for a while now and i think its time to do it. i want to know how all of you feel about this. i want to put a timed race together we'll mark off some trails and use the track :driving: fastest one wins :driving: we'll make classes like stock,mod ,open and some rules nothing to big on the rules maybe see if we can get some prizes together have some food and some drinks. i feel all rigs are welcome and all people are welcome from any were if they want to make the drive. some time in sept :thumbsup: what works for yall

Mudderoy
08-20-2010, 10:32 AM
ok ive been thinking about this for a while now and i think its time to do it. i want to know how all of you feel about this. i want to put a timed race together we'll mark off some trails and use the track :driving: fastest one wins :driving: we'll make classes like stock,mod ,open and some rules nothing to big on the rules maybe see if we can get some prizes together have some food and some drinks. i feel all rigs are welcome and all people are welcome from any were if they want to make the drive. some time in sept :thumbsup: what works for yall

Sounds good, where are we with getting the approval from the people that own the park though?

rguignard
08-20-2010, 10:57 AM
Sounds good, where are we with getting the approval from the people that own the park though?

allready talked to cole and he good with it :thumbsup:

OrangeXJ
08-20-2010, 01:23 PM
I'm in :thumbsup:

reddragon72
08-23-2010, 11:30 AM
this sounds like fun!! let me see when the dates are posted if it is a kiddo weekend or not.