PDA

View Full Version : Props to Tuff Nets

xj4life2
08-17-2010, 11:31 AM
Hey just wanted to let everybody know that these things rock !! I put mine in this weekend. I did have to do a couple of things different as mine is a 1990 but its in and looks great !! Quality is totally there,(actually I think they may be to cheap) I highly recomend these to anyone with a Cherokee they have a write up here on this site or check thier website. You cant beat the price for the quality you get. I will follow up later with a install and pictures. Thanks toTuff Nets for a quality product at a reasonable price !!
Mark

Mudderoy
08-17-2010, 11:35 AM
Hey just wanted to let everybody know that these things rock !! I put mine in this weekend. I did have to do a couple of things different as mine is a 1990 but its in and looks great !! Quality is totally there,(actually I think they may be to cheap) I highly recomend these to anyone with a Cherokee they have a write up here on this site or check thier website. You cant beat the price for the quality you get. I will follow up later with a install and pictures. Thanks toTuff Nets for a quality product at a reasonable price !!
Mark

Thanks Mark. I've been wanting something like this for a while, but just had a long list of other stuff first. They look really nice, so it's great to hear a first hand account. Looking forward to the pictures. Also include any comments or looks you get. :patriot:

xj4life2
08-17-2010, 11:41 AM
I actually really needed one or something like it as my spare is mounted above the rear seat, I feel alot better knowing that this is there, I have no doubts this will stop my 33 from comming forward in case of accident or roll over. Don't get me wrong the spare is solid but haveing the net there makes me feel safer and knowing my kids are safe from flying debrie is a good feeling.

TrailTuffNets
08-18-2010, 11:57 AM
Thanks! I appreciate the feedback!

xj4life2
08-20-2010, 01:45 PM
Well pics may be a little later than I had hoped. Lost the ABS pump yesterday , so mule is on her way to jeep or a free replacement. Camera is in it . Sorry but as soon as she's back they'll be up