PDA

View Full Version : winch bumper

ssj123
08-11-2010, 08:05 PM
hey all im looking for a winch bumper for my xj. im laid off so i dont have the funds to get a new one and i dont have the capability to fab one up myself. id be interested in anything brand name, home made (if its nicely done), or even paying someone to fab one up for me. im located in the southern new jersey area but im not afraid to drive :driving: haha. im not really looking to get anything shipped cause the prices im sure would be rediculous. anyone in or around the area with one to sell or the skills to fab let me know. thanks :thumbsup:

4.3LXJ
08-11-2010, 10:43 PM
Check Detours on this site. His back bone bumpers are affordable.

Mudderoy
08-11-2010, 11:08 PM
Check Detours on this site. His back bone bumpers are affordable.

This is an excellent idea. Great design from Detours plus it doesn't weigh as much as a full bumper so the shipping is much more reasonable.

ssj123
08-12-2010, 01:28 AM
thanks guys i just checked them out and its definitely a slick setup and looks good but it says its currently unavailable. hopefully they come available soon cause im really interested in ordering it.

Mudderoy
08-12-2010, 01:36 AM
thanks guys i just checked them out and its definitely a slick setup and looks good but it says its currently unavailable. hopefully they come available soon cause im really interested in ordering it.

Give DETOURS a call. Mark is a xjtalk vendor (the first) and a good friend. He'll hook you up, or explain how long it will be. I suspect he may just be having a problem with getting some of his stuff laser cut, or he already has too many orders. I can't recommend DETOURS products high enough. I have the slimline bumper and a custom made front winch bumper from DETOURS. Quality is top notch. :patriot: