PDA

View Full Version : jeep is comin home !!!

nismo5
08-05-2010, 09:40 AM
just figured i would let you chico area folk know that im gettin my heep back in a few weeks as of right now thats the plan anyway so ill prolly be hittin all of you up for knowledge :thumbsup: even if its still stock for a lil while atleast i can show up to the meets in a xj :patriot: till i get the coin to put on all my parts i can already think of a few good reasons im gonna have to visit payless:driving:

just crosin my fingers i get the damn thing back this time all depends on whether or not my pathfinder passes smog today just had a new cat put on yesterday

xj4life2
08-05-2010, 04:16 PM
Lift party !!!!!! Woooooo hooooo

4.3LXJ
08-05-2010, 08:52 PM
Yeah Tom, you can use my shop if you want.

nismo5
08-05-2010, 09:08 PM
yep pathfinder barely scraped by smog today but she passed!!! so i can take it to my old man and swap for the jeep as soon as i can recycle enough beer cans to afford gas on the trip :driving::cheerleader: week or two and ill have her back two of the biggest issues are cracked (real bad)exhaust manifold and the heater fuse always blows because the people before me ghetto rigged it so theres def some work to do

xj4life2
08-06-2010, 01:01 PM
Let me know if I can help , be happy to give ya hand if you need it.

nismo5
08-07-2010, 12:06 AM
Let me know if I can help , be happy to give ya hand if you need it.

im sure ill take u up on that :patriot:you've already been a great source of info once i get it back i bet my post count will triple :smiley-laughing021: