PDA

View Full Version : IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM NEW PRODUCT RELEASE! Ultimate adjustable track bar system! 299.50

ironmanandy
07-12-2010, 11:44 PM
IRONMAN4X4FAB.COM
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE!
http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/Jeep_XJ_Track_Bars/XJ_TRK_SYS.html

XJ/MJ ULTIMATE TRACK BAR SYSTEM 299.50+shipping

THIS TRACK BAR SYSTEM IS DESIGN FOR ANY XJ/MJ WITH 3" OR MORE OF LIFT.

THE TRACK BAR IS MADE WITH UNMATCHED STRENGTH FROM 1.25 COLD ROLLED SOLID AND A 1.75*.281 WALL DOM ADJUSTER SLEEVE.

THE DOUBLE SHEAR BRACKET IS ALL 1/4 INCH PLATE WITH HOLES FOR TRACK BAR AND CROSS BRACE. WE HAVE LEFT PLENTY OF ROOM FOR CUSTOM HOLES TO BE DRILLED FOR DIFFERENT APPLICATIONS

CROSS BRACE IS ADJUSTABLE FOR ALL YEAR MODEL XJ'S

http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/ibuildbigtoys/TRK_SYS.jpg
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/ibuildbigtoys/TRK_BKT.jpg
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/ibuildbigtoys/TRK_XBS.jpg

Check out our site for more info.
http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/Jeep_XJ_Track_Bars/XJ_TRK_SYS.html

reddragon72
07-13-2010, 08:52 AM
Wholy crapoly!!! if your uppers and lowers gave way and your shaft crumpled your front end would still stay in place with this thing in there!!

And I thought the uppers where super beefy, this is unreal and unheard of!

Mudderoy
07-13-2010, 09:00 AM
Yeah I've really been blown away with Andy's stuff. Plus he really takes the time to work with you so you understand exactly how things go together. I've spoken with him on the phone several times now.

I love the idea of the added strength of this track bar. Hell I would have bought it if for no other reason than just the HOLY ****ING HELL! LOOK AT THAT THING!! People would say when looking at it. :smiley-laughing021: :patriot:

4.3LXJ
07-13-2010, 10:10 AM
Yeah I've really been blown away with Andy's stuff. Plus he really takes the time to work with you so you understand exactly how things go together. I've spoken with him on the phone several times now.

I love the idea of the added strength of this track bar. Hell I would have bought it if for no other reason than just the HOLY ****ING HELL! LOOK AT THAT THING!! People would say when looking at it. :smiley-laughing021: :patriot:

And he would have made it red for you!:thumbsup:

Looks good and good price. I would definitely consider this were it not for the custom length of my track bar due to the high steer I have. It has all the features I would build into one if I made it.

ironmanandy
10-18-2012, 11:12 AM
We are working on bringing this setup back but in a straighter version of cross bar and our special johnny joint on both ends of the track bar.

Here are a few teaser points.

100,000 psi laser cut brackets.
All solid materials no tubing to give way
adjustment from 3.5" of lift and up.
Cross brace/track bar/bracket all included. Will be production Item so these will be available within days of purchase.

4.3LXJ
10-18-2012, 11:55 AM
Good idea Andy. I built my own adjustable track bar on the same principle. I love it and never have bushing and death wobble issues since I did. :thumbsup:

bluedragon436
11-07-2012, 09:44 AM
When are you looking to have the new version up and for sale??

aquickmopar
11-13-2012, 09:59 AM
Hey Andy, I already have your adjustable Trac Bar you custom made me. It uses a Rubicon Express Frame mount. I'm really liking that extra cross brace. Would it fit the Rubicon Express Frame mount or would I need to order your frame mount and the cross brace? Just let me know thanks.

Pookapotamus
11-13-2012, 10:17 AM
Totally going to be adding the upper cross brace to my Clayton kit! that's a great idea!

:thumbsup:

Mudderoy
11-13-2012, 11:41 AM
Scott, XJ4IV, has an early version of that trackbar. It's very nice and very tempting. Love the top brace.

ironmanandy
11-14-2012, 08:16 AM
Hey Andy, I already have your adjustable Trac Bar you custom made me. It uses a Rubicon Express Frame mount. I'm really liking that extra cross brace. Would it fit the Rubicon Express Frame mount or would I need to order your frame mount and the cross brace? Just let me know thanks.

We are working on a whole new kit. This takes time for us because R&D is everything. I have to come up with a 3"+ design that is not only road worthy but race worthy. I have to have a stock application track bar system available for the next season of ECORS stock (AA) class. There will be lots of xj and ZJ's in this class.

A

NW99XJ
11-14-2012, 08:54 AM
Damn Andy, ...you been so busy with all this R&D I think I need to make you another commercial!!! We may just have to highlight all this good stuff you're doing!!!!

bluedragon436
11-14-2012, 08:12 PM
Going to have to put up with the DW if it is from my trac bar, so I can pick this up to remedy the issue, and be worry free about my track bar becoming an issue for quite a while... not to mention knowing my front end will be stronger too!!

aquickmopar
11-15-2012, 07:17 AM
We are working on a whole new kit. This takes time for us because R&D is everything. I have to come up with a 3"+ design that is not only road worthy but race worthy. I have to have a stock application track bar system available for the next season of ECORS stock (AA) class. There will be lots of xj and ZJ's in this class.

A

Alright, Well I will be waiting then. :pray: Because if its coming from you then I know it will be worth the wait. Love your products man! Keep up that Excellent ***** 5 Star Craftsmanship. :cheerleader:

ironmanandy
02-17-2013, 11:17 AM
The first step in the process shows up mid week. We are trying to make this setup work with 3" lift and above. The track bar will be offered with a 2.5 johnny joint, 2.625 LCA rubber bushing or standard poly (lowest clearance)

Following that will be our new XJ engine brackets and then the cross brace and steering box brace system.

Keep your eyes peeled for all the new "blue"

Joliet Johnny
02-17-2013, 11:26 AM
Cant wait to see this. Soon Im going to 4.5 lift and while everythings apart Id like to replace everything else.

ironmanandy
03-14-2013, 11:19 AM
CHeck the site. The first part of this new setup is available!
www.ironman4x4fab.com

ironmanandy
04-02-2013, 07:21 PM
Now available to be converted to old style by purchasing adjuster sleeves with rubber joints or johnny joints!

http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/Products/TB.html

Dredwolf
04-28-2013, 07:48 PM
Now available to be converted to old style by purchasing adjuster sleeves with rubber joints or johnny joints!

http://www.ironman4x4fab.com/Products/TB.html

And this will convert the last version of the track bar with the heavy stud mount to use the new track bar mount?

ironmanandy
04-29-2013, 08:56 AM
The older style track bar can be used with an upgraded sleeve and spacer.

Dredwolf
06-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Okay, rear lift rebuild is finally back on track, I need to get the track bar portion of the front lift wrapped up.

So looking at your site, I need the new bracket, and either the rubber bushing or the Johnny Joint adjuster sleeve.

I have your upper and lower control arms, any recommendation on the rubber bushing vs Johnny joint for this application?

msmoorenburg
06-19-2013, 06:16 AM
Okay, rear lift rebuild is finally back on track, I need to get the track bar portion of the front lift wrapped up.

So looking at your site, I need the new bracket, and either the rubber bushing or the Johnny Joint adjuster sleeve.

I have your upper and lower control arms, any recommendation on the rubber bushing vs Johnny joint for this application?

either way your front end will be solid. after a weekend wheeling no movement (steering wheel off) with the ironman trackbar, but the rough country cross-member sure moved around

bluedragon436
07-13-2013, 04:17 AM
Man I will def have to pick this up to replace my adj. RC track bar, that is the older style, and apparently has issues killing the TRE's after even just highway driving and lifted/larger tires... I know Andy's stuff will def beef up the front end, and take care of that wearing out issues... and maybe even my DW issue (one can always hope)!!

Dredwolf
08-22-2013, 07:56 PM
Started removing the OEM bracket and (brand unknown) trackbar to get ready to install Andy's "original" trackbar with a new Johnny Joint sleeve and and bracket....

The OEM bolts are shot :bang:, suggestions for new bolts?

And what spec should I use to connect the Johnny Joint to the new bracket?

Dredwolf
08-23-2013, 01:23 PM
For the upper bolt, from Andy's own site, it's a 9/16 x 4" bolt, grade 8.

Still working on the bottom bolts on the bracket, and the trackbar-to-axle bolt...

Dredwolf
08-24-2013, 10:32 PM
Ended up using a metric socket head bolt, 10mm x 70mm, 1.5 pitch for the track-bar to axle. Box said it was 12.9 grade, which I think is greater than grade 8?

Used a grade 8 9/16th for the track-bar to bracket bolts.

Mudderoy
10-18-2013, 11:48 PM
Seriously heavy duty and beautiful work!

:patriot:

Dredwolf
10-20-2013, 09:08 AM
Seriously heavy duty and beautiful work!

:patriot:

It's beefy enough I am considering just ordering another bracket and adding axles and drivetrain and just wheeling that. :D