PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

chayes
05-14-2009, 02:59 PM
I know this should be in the Wanted section but what I need is a camera so I can get some shots of the XJ up and show off my stickers that I received. My last one dropped into some well lets say deep mud and is no longer alive. Any suggestions would be great. I am not rich so a good one at a good price is what is needed. Thanks :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mudderoy
05-14-2009, 03:08 PM
I know this should be in the Wanted section but what I need is a camera so I can get some shots of the XJ up and show off my stickers that I received. My last one dropped into some well lets say deep mud and is no longer alive. Any suggestions would be great. I am not rich so a good one at a good price is what is needed. Thanks :thumbsup::thumbsup:

You've already looked on ebay, right? I'm using the old old digital camera I bought my wife back in 2002. I'll get the model and post it here. It is really a very nice camera. It's a Kodak.

You know you can buy a disposible camera, take the camera to have the pictures developed and have the images put on a CD?

Melissa
05-14-2009, 04:25 PM
I've got a pretty cheap HP Photosmart M525 digital camera that works darn well for the $99 I paid for it years ago. It's only a 6.0 megapixel and 3x optical zoom, but I like it and it has served me well. It's probably cheaper now than it's a few years old.

chayes
05-14-2009, 05:00 PM
Sweet I did not know or maybe even think about the disposable ones. I was spoiled with the digital I ruined. Okay now that I feel even worst for not having pics and hearing it was as easy as a disposable I am going back to my room, wait I need to go get a camera first and then back to my room, and NO there will be no naked photos well of myself that is :lolsign:

2000XJ
05-14-2009, 07:45 PM
Check Craigslist too. I know in my area I always come across cheap cameras that are good all-around use cameras.

chayes
05-15-2009, 10:14 AM
I was thinking of Craig'slist and also Ebay. I know what I am doing this weekend..Mudderoy you rock

BlueXJ
05-15-2009, 11:20 AM
I bought a Kodak at Wally World and it is a great little camera. Had it a few years and it was less than $99 when I bought it so may be even less now, it is an EasyShareC703.
Don't forget pawn shops too. With todays economy people are trying to get a few extra bucks anyway they can.