PDA

View Full Version : xjTalk stickers

Mudderoy
05-14-2009, 12:58 PM
First of all thank you for visiting our little group here, and thank you to all of you that have expressed an interest in having a xjtalk sticker.

As you may know we ordered a batch of 25. Those were quickly snatched up. It is our intent to keep giving away free stickers, but we have a minimal budget and we just can't purchase more stickers right now.

You may have noticed that we are getting a little revenue from google ads, but that may be sometime before we will have any of those funds available. Once we do have the funds and we order another batch of 25 the free stickers will be limited to one per person.

I know I wouldn't like just one on my rig either, so to help you get the sticker(s) you want we have placed the xjtalk sticker in the classified section. We have calculated the cost of the sticker, the cost of the postage and a few cents more for the other items, like gas, envelops, labels. It was rounded to $3.50 per sticker.

So if you would like to have a xjtalk sticker sooner than later, or if you want more than one, head over to the classified section and order a sticker.