PDA

View Full Version : XJ Celebrity Sightings

Voldemort
05-13-2009, 05:53 PM
Have you ever seen a movie where you spotted an XJ (Cherokee) and got all excited and told your wife or girlfriend? and they looked at you funny?

Now you can get a complete list of movies and TV series in which the Jeep Cherokee makes an appearance at IMCDB.org

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Jeep&model=Cherokee&page=1

Melissa
05-13-2009, 06:45 PM
Have you ever seen a movie where you spotted an XJ (Cherokee) and got all excited and told your wife or girlfriend? and they looked at you funny?

Bought the movie "Cast Away" so that I could check out the cherokee closer :thumbsup:

Mudderoy
05-13-2009, 08:47 PM
That's how I found out that the XJ could come with a factory sun roof! Yes I know I lead a sheltered life.

cherok
05-13-2009, 11:35 PM
Another angle to look at celebrities are the the persons who drives a XJ.
In Holland our prince William Alaxander owns one.

muddeprived
05-14-2009, 05:49 AM
Bought the movie "Cast Away" so that I could check out the cherokee closer :thumbsup:

You know what's funny, I was watching that last week on my day off (I work nights) and I noticed they said the story takes place in 1995, yet he was driving a 1997+ cherokee.

Melissa
05-14-2009, 02:59 PM
You know what's funny, I was watching that last week on my day off (I work nights) and I noticed they said the story takes place in 1995, yet he was driving a 1997+ cherokee.

I did not know that, now I gonna go watch that movie today and have another look

Mudderoy
05-14-2009, 03:11 PM

Good catch, I completely missed that. I think I was too excited about seeing the same model XJ that I had.

Did you guys see Tom Hank's answer when he was asked what his character did after the movie ended?

I expected him to say "That is up to the viewer", but no he said he jumped back in the jeep drove back to that girls house, got married and made lots of babies! lol

firehawk
05-14-2009, 04:19 PM
Can't remember which day it was on 24, but Jack drug a guy out of his white XJ, and drove the sh*t out of it.:smiley-scared002:

Can anyone tell I like 24?:sniper:

Melissa
05-14-2009, 04:29 PM
24....................Whats that?? :smiley-laughing021:

Just kidding firehawk but I have never seen it, don't hate me :headbag:

firehawk
05-14-2009, 04:52 PM
24....................Whats that?? :smiley-laughing021:

Just kidding firehawk but I have never seen it, don't hate me :headbag:

I could NEVER hate you!:D It is a "guy" show I suppose, kind of like the Three Stooges, most women don't get it.:confused:

My wife will watch the Three Stooges a little, and say's "that's stupid". I tell her "it's supposed to be stupid...it's the Three Stooges.":smiley-scared002: Its about the same with 24, so on Monday nights she goes and plays with her horses.:thumbsup:

Voldemort
05-14-2009, 05:18 PM
I could NEVER hate you!:D It is a "guy" show I suppose, kind of like the Three Stooges, most women don't get it.:confused:

My wife will watch the Three Stooges a little, and say's "that's stupid". I tell her "it's supposed to be stupid...it's the Three Stooges.":smiley-scared002: Its about the same with 24, so on Monday nights she goes and plays with her horses.:thumbsup:

I like how all the phones have the same ring!:smiley-laughing021:

Melissa
05-14-2009, 05:35 PM
I like how all the phones have the same ring!:smiley-laughing021:

.................uh.........what phones? :headbag:

Mudderoy
01-05-2010, 10:11 AM
Most recently I have seen an XJ in a CarMax commercial. It's a 97+ model, they only show it from the rear passenger side.

BlueXJ
01-05-2010, 06:47 PM
I watched the movie "Taken" and Liam has one in a few scenes with him

tbone
01-06-2010, 05:56 PM
I always notice XJ's in the movies and on TV shows, but my better half doesn't think it's funny, she thinks the XJ is hers so I just let her think that. XJ's in the Sci Fi series Eureka and on the show Ghost Whisperer. :patriot:

Mudderoy
01-06-2010, 08:14 PM
I always notice XJ's in the movies and on TV shows, but my better half doesn't think it's funny, she thinks the XJ is hers so I just let her think that. XJ's in the Sci Fi series Eureka and on the show Ghost Whisperer. :patriot:

Oh (and without reading back to check) and in Millennium. Frank Black drives a red one.