PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Grand owners !!!

xj4life2
07-12-2010, 01:14 PM
Just wanted to say welcome and let all you Grand owners know that we carry a full line of GC parts and access. And I have an extensive list of GC contacts for any thing we dont have here so please feel free to call or PM me with any questions you may have. By the way just for the record Grands do wheel very well and are more comfortable than the XJ and yes I have an XJ !!!
Welcome again, Mark

Mudderoy
07-12-2010, 01:17 PM
Just wanted to say welcome and let all you Grand owners know that we carry a full line of GC parts and access. And I have an extensive list of GC contacts for any thing we dont have here so please feel free to call or PM me with any questions you may have. By the way just for the record Grands do wheel very well and are more comfortable than the XJ and yes I have an XJ !!!
Welcome again, Mark

Wheeling is all about comfort! :smiley-laughing021:

drakan1908
07-13-2010, 09:20 AM
Wheeling is all about comfort! :smiley-laughing021:

And jealousy rears its ugly head again.....:smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
07-13-2010, 09:24 AM
And jealousy rears its ugly head again.....:smiley-laughing021:

lol. It's really more about all this talk about 4x4's and comfort. It just surprises me. It's a 4x4 for God's sake! It isn't supposed to be smooth, comfortable, etc... If you drive a 4x4 off road and have testicles, you should feel them! :smiley-laughing021:

xj4life2
07-13-2010, 12:41 PM
lol. It's really more about all this talk about 4x4's and comfort. It just surprises me. It's a 4x4 for God's sake! It isn't supposed to be smooth, comfortable, etc... If you drive a 4x4 off road and have testicles, you should feel them! :smiley-laughing021:

Yes but not in the back of your throat lol lol I have a good friend that has a nice 93GC and have riddin' with him the interior is much more comfortable , seats mostly but the overall ride on and off is nicer i think.