PDA

View Full Version : Cherokee Radiator Bottles

xj4life2
06-23-2010, 01:52 PM
Ok , Two things that are inevitable, Summer is here and Cherokee's overheat. So I'm selling the Rad. Bottles for a lmited time for $24.99 plus freight where applicable.These are for the 87 to 90 XJ's, Factory part number J0758977K. I highly recomend that you replace these twice a year as they have a habit of cracking and leaking. As a added bonus for you guys I'm including the cap for that price. We normally get $35.44 just for the bottle. You can call or PM if ya need one and as always thanks !!!

xj4life2
06-23-2010, 01:56 PM
As a side note we do carry 90% of the cooling system needs and are very familiar with things you can do to keep them cool !!!

Mudderoy
06-23-2010, 04:22 PM
Ok , Two things that are inevitable, Summer is here and Cherokee's overheat. So I'm selling the Rad. Bottles for a lmited time for $24.99 plus freight where applicable.These are for the 87 to 90 XJ's, Factory part number J0758977K. I highly recomend that you replace these twice a year as they have a habit of cracking and leaking. As a added bonus for you guys I'm including the cap for that price. We normally get $35.44 just for the bottle. You can call or PM if ya need one and as always thanks !!!

Is that a typo or do you really recommend replacing them every 6 months?!?!?!

xj4life2
09-23-2010, 12:13 PM
Wow sorry Muddy I guess I missed this one, yes every 6 mos. I change mine at the beginning of summer and the beginning of winter. Being plastic the are very susceptible to heat and cold . Once they start to discolor and spider web they are on the way out. TIme line may be different elseware but , all the Jeep techs say twice a year.So that being said winter is comming change it soon !!! and yes the price still stands.
Thanks Mark

oderdene
09-25-2010, 03:38 AM
Why somebody invent metal one and offer 1 replacement in whole life of jeep?

2 in year :O

xj4life2
09-27-2010, 12:03 PM
Why somebody invent metal one and offer 1 replacement in whole life of jeep?

2 in year :O

They have them in metal but last time I checked it was a 3 to 1 propasition.