PDA

View Full Version : Performance Distributor FireWire 4.0KIT GiveAway!

Mudderoy
06-21-2010, 09:21 AM
Well guys we need to get this contest going!

http://www.performancedistributors.com/4.0kit.jpg

I have a extra kit that the Performance Distributor folks gave me in an attempt to debug a problem I was having, turned out to be a problem with one of MY sensors, and they were happy to let me keep it and I'm going to give it away to some lucky member of xjtalk!

We need to come up with a contest that you'll like, and have an equal chance of winning. Of course I want to site to benefit in the form of more posts, more members, more attention. We all win by getting more things to read, or more people here to share thoughts, ideas, and information.

Please vote in the associated poll. If you select OTHER please put your idea for the contest in this post. Remember the goal here is to promote the site, not think of a way to get you the prize! :shocker: :D :patriot:

4.3LXJ
06-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Muddy. I am split between most post count and most member referrals. I would like to suggest you split the difference and weigh them together. Also the New Member greets wouldn't count. They have to be real posts.

drakan1908
06-21-2010, 12:49 PM
I can't vote but seems to me if you went with most referrals you would get more people and with that comes more posts. IDK

xj4life2
06-21-2010, 01:23 PM
Ya I can't vote either.... What up with that ??? Ok so I vote for me then lol lol

Mudderoy
06-21-2010, 02:15 PM
Permission problem. Fixed, you should be able to vote now.

4.3LXJ
06-21-2010, 03:54 PM
The reason I went with the combo is that some people are very social outside of our forum and are good at networking and drawing people in. Other on the other hand are good at posting. My opinion is that both these areas offer benefit to the forum in general so both should be considered. Just my 2 cents

drakan1908
06-22-2010, 07:15 AM
Thanks Mudderoy!! Voted now.

prerunner1982
06-23-2010, 04:28 PM
I like the new member referral idea... but it would be dependent on that particular person remembering to put your name as the referral.

Another idea I had was to the first person to get a picture of their XJ in a magazine (of Mudderoy's choice) with the XJ talk sticker visible.

Muddy could pick any magazine.. from 4wheel drive and sport utility, Peterson's, JP to..... playboy or penthouse. :thumbsup:

Mudderoy
06-23-2010, 06:52 PM
I like the new member referral idea... but it would be dependent on that particular person remembering to put your name as the referral.

Another idea I had was to the first person to get a picture of their XJ in a magazine (of Mudderoy's choice) with the XJ talk sticker visible.

Muddy could pick any magazine.. from 4wheel drive and sport utility, Peterson's, JP to..... playboy or penthouse. :thumbsup:

Wow that's a great idea. National exposure. I just wonder how long it would take. Now that I think about it I think this is just a trick to make me get off my dead a$$ and mail out the stickers. :pee:

rguignard
06-23-2010, 07:00 PM
Wow that's a great idea. National exposure. I just wonder how long it would take. Now that I think about it I think this is just a trick to make me get off my dead a$$ and mail out the stickers. :pee:

:smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021::smiley-laughing021:but it is a great idea

prerunner1982
06-24-2010, 11:40 AM

Nah.. I already have my sticker, but if it was coming from someone else that didn't I might agree. :thumbsup:

Weldmen
03-21-2011, 04:42 PM
Ya I can't vote either.... What up with that ??? Ok so I vote for me then lol lol

vote here for the promo
http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=6623&highlight=Performance+Distributor+FireWire+4.0KIT+ GiveAway%21

And here for the questions
http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?t=6622&highlight=Performance+Distributor+FireWire+4.0KIT+ GiveAway%21