PDA

View Full Version : Lets make a run..

cmclain33
06-03-2010, 07:07 AM
Hey Guys, and gals if there are any. check this place out i thought maybe we could get a small group togeter and go camp for the weekend and wheel and shoot maybe fish or even paint ball this place has it allllll CHECK IT OUT WWW.HIDDENFALLSADVENTUREPARK.COM :thumbsup:

Four_X_What
06-03-2010, 03:44 PM
looks pretty cool id be down. But ill def have to get my winch by then. I'm not paying 200 for recovery lol.

reddragon72
06-06-2010, 09:48 PM
well the nice thing is is that others will have winches so help those of us without winches ;-)

mudslut
12-17-2013, 11:21 AM
sounds fun.....im going to mapquest it see how far from meeeeee

mudslut
12-17-2013, 11:22 AM
no charge for recovery from me

Firemanray
12-20-2013, 07:23 PM
LOL, hey you might want to check the date of the original post, I think you may have missed that trip.

Hang in there, there will be more coming up after the holidays.

Mudderoy
12-22-2013, 07:50 AM
LOL, hey you might want to check the date of the original post, I think you may have missed that trip.

Hang in there, there will be more coming up after the holidays.

I was the worlds worse for missing the dates on the post. Here for a while now I've been trying to think of a way to let people know before they post how old the post is. I mean there is nothing wrong with posting to an old post, never understood why people (on other forums) got upset about that, but things like this it would be a help, you know time sensitive things like get togethers.

Hmmmm I guess we "the staff" could monitor and close time sensitive threads.

Firemanray
12-22-2013, 07:59 AM
Yeah I hear ya, one forum I'm on will lock a thread like this just because it has an old OP date. Keep your eyes open we'll be making several trips through the winter and spring.