PDA

View Full Version : Meet at the fair?

4.3LXJ
05-27-2010, 05:49 PM
If you are in the Chico area, the Silver Dollar Fair is this weekend. Payless 4X4 will have an RTI ramp there and our friend Mark will be there. How about we get together there for a little social gathering? I hear there is lots of mud up at High Lakes. Anybody up for a little mud?

nismo5
05-28-2010, 01:07 AM
is payless gonna be at the fair with the ramp all weekend ??i might have to work sat mornin but im gonna try and get out of it but i should be able to meet up i wonder how bad my nissan would do on the ramp :) i have some questions about how to get the rear to flex better anyway

4.3LXJ
05-28-2010, 01:17 PM
He is going to be there Friday through Monday evenings. I would like to do the ramp myself just to see how well it does.

nismo5
05-29-2010, 06:43 PM
so what day you planning on going steve?? and around what time do u wanna meet up at the booth i wanna see what your xj can do on the ramp :)

4.3LXJ
05-29-2010, 06:53 PM
I went last night. Unfortunately I misunderstood about the ramp. It is not accessible with our rigs. I too would like to see it on a ramp. So as it stands, the booth is right inside the gate. They have a toyota on the ramp. We went last night to hear Thee Dog Night play. I was thinking about going up to High Lakes tomorrow. Want to ride along or bring your Nissan?

nismo5
05-29-2010, 08:55 PM
ah man i would like to ride with the nissan is tractionly challenged but either way i made plans to play disc golf with my friends in the afternoon so i cant go

btw how was three dog night i heard they were good live

4.3LXJ
05-29-2010, 08:57 PM
ah man i would like to ride with the nissan is tractionly challenged but either way i made plans to play disc golf with my friends in the afternoon so i cant go

btw how was three dog night i heard they were good live

They were good. But like most bands, age has made them sound a little different.

nismo5
05-30-2010, 12:55 AM
well i just got back from the fair and talked to mark he said that he just talked to someone who went out to the highlakes and theres a 5 foot wall of snow at philbrooke lake so chances are its not worth the trip anyway unless you just feel like going for a drive :) since you do have such a big gas tank

4.3LXJ
05-30-2010, 01:02 AM
OK, Thanks