PDA

View Full Version : Wow!

Linda D
05-07-2009, 05:20 PM
Thanks for all the reply's! I am new to this and am really slow at learning the ropes. I have some pictures of my jeep. I just have to figure out how to download them. lol. I am hoping this summer to get things started on my jeep. I haul everything from dirt to dogs, grandkids, if I can get it in there, I will haul it. The windshield wiper motor on my back window went out. I have one but I am not sure if I have to take the whole door off or just the panel. Has anyone ever replaced one? If so is it really hard or easy. I want to do it but I don't want to get to far in over my head. When I get more pictures, I will try to download them. Thanks again for the reply's.

Mudderoy
05-07-2009, 07:09 PM
I bet you just remove the panel, but let's let other people answer you that have done it. :thumbsup:

Have you read the How to Post an Image? If not look here. (http://www.xjtalk.com/showthread.php?p=1580#post1580)

If you need more help just ask. :)

DETOURS
05-07-2009, 07:35 PM
Just the panel, if you need pictures, I think I have referance. :driving:

Melissa
05-07-2009, 10:46 PM
Linda, No need to learn the ropes, just jump in head first and we'll have you corrupted in no time :driving:

thanks again for joining

maybe us girls will out number the boys before to long :thumbsup:

BlueXJ
05-08-2009, 12:11 AM
Done by removing the panel like Spanky says. There are a couple of different motors so make sure you get the right year to work on your Jeep.

2000XJ
05-08-2009, 08:15 AM
It's a very easy process. Those panels are held on with a couple screws, and then will just pop right off.

Voldemort
05-10-2009, 12:58 PM
Linda, No need to learn the ropes, just jump in head first and we'll have you corrupted in no time :driving:

thanks again for joining

maybe us girls will out number the boys before to long :thumbsup:

Hell yea just jump right in that is how I learn everything I know.