PDA

View Full Version : 2 Genies 3 Wishes

BlueXJ
05-07-2009, 08:28 AM
A white guy is walking along a beach when he comes cross a lamp partially buried in the sand. He picks up the lamp and gives it a rub. Two genies appear and they tell him that he has been granted three wishes.

The guy makes his three wishes and the genies disappear. The next thing the guy knows, he s in a bedroom in a mansion surrounded by fifty beautiful women. He makes love to all of them and begins to explore the house. He feels something soft under his feet. He looks down and the whole floor is covered with $100 bills.

Suddenly, there s a knock at the door. He answers the door and standing there are two persons dressed in Ku Klux Klan outfits. They drag him outside to the nearest tree, throw a rope over a limb and hang him by the neck until he is dead. The Klansmen walk off.

As they are walking away they remove their hoods. It s the two genies. One genie says to the other one, Hey, I can understand the first wish of having all these beautiful women in a big mansion to make love to. I can also understand wanting to be a millionaire. But to be hung like a black man is beyond me!

Melissa
05-07-2009, 02:26 PM
:smiley-laughing021: :headshake:

_StationWagon_
05-08-2009, 12:51 PM
... fifty beautiful women ... He makes love to all of them and begins to explore the house. ...

See now, that's the part I don't believe.

BlueXJ
05-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Maybe the genies gave him the strength to perform such a great feat.

_StationWagon_
05-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Maybe the genies gave him the strength to perform such a great feat.
Boy do you live in a fantasy world! :smiley-laughing021: :smiley-laughing021: :smiley-laughing021: :smiley-laughing021:

2000XJ
05-09-2009, 11:56 PM
That's hilarious!