PDA

View Full Version : Fabrication Section Guidelines

Mudderoy
04-30-2010, 12:07 AM
The xjtalk membership has determined that a fabrication section is a good thing, however too many duplicate questions, posts that are not really related to the thread were a concern. So to help resolve those concerns this section is moderated.

That means that any thread you start, or post you make to the fabrication section must be approved by a moderator before it will be visible to the rest of the folks visiting the site.

Please understand that your thread may not be approved to be placed in the fabrication section, it may instead be moved to another section like General Talk, or what ever the moderator deems a good place for it.

Fear not! We have no intention of deleting your efforts. We appricate every post here. Again we just want to keep this new section as to the point as possible.

I personally am really looking forward to posts here. I really enjoy seeing how things are built and of course enjoying the final product.

4.3LXJ
04-30-2010, 10:51 AM
One further thing I would suggest to make the fab section really special. It is the little things that make this section special, like tips on why you chose a particular design or welding tips. This section is not just showoff threads, it should be to inspire us to learn and follow your lead.