PDA

View Full Version : Another of my favorite foods

firehawk
05-05-2009, 07:00 PM
All I can say is don't knock it until you've tried it. Everyone that has finally tried it has liked it.

1 fried egg
2 pieces of toast SLATHERED in peanut butter

There you go, a peanut butter and egg sandwich YUMMY!!!!

Oh and it's not bad with a slice of American cheese too.

Melissa
05-05-2009, 07:06 PM
I won't knock it, might have to try that too, I love peanut buter and bologna together

firehawk
05-05-2009, 07:15 PM
My Dad used to eat peanut butter and liverworst.... YUCK!!! Oh and peanut butter and mayo.

BlueXJ
05-05-2009, 10:31 PM
I like PNB and Spam. Great sammich but a gazillion calories I bet.

muddeprived
05-06-2009, 04:54 AM
You should try cooking eggs with hotdogs mixed in. Six scrambled eggs, two hoddogs (with cheese inside for best results) cut up in a little pieces. Mix them all together prior to cooking. Mmmmm

Most people who see me cook this say "WTF?? Hotdogs in eggs???" and then they try it and.....mmmmm.

:)

xjjeepthing
05-06-2009, 06:17 AM
You should try cooking eggs with hotdogs mixed in. Six scrambled eggs, two hoddogs (with cheese inside for best results) cut up in a little pieces. Mix them all together prior to cooking. Mmmmm

Most people who see me cook this say "WTF?? Hotdogs in eggs???" and then they try it and.....mmmmm.

:)
I do this I call it Hot Dog Omeletes, YUMMY

muddeprived
05-06-2009, 06:20 AM
I do this I call it Hot Dog Omeletes, YUMMY

Oh yeah, with cheese. Mmmmmm.

Just happened to have a picture of this meal in my photobucket account....and cooking it again now :)

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e73/muddeprived/DSCF5099.jpg

DETOURS
05-06-2009, 09:17 PM
Thats an omlet..........:headshake:

2000XJ
05-09-2009, 11:24 PM
On the topic of weird food combos.... I LOVE chocolate chip cookies and Orange Juice. Yea it's supposed to be CC's and Milk, but seriously, try it. Something about the sweetness of the cookies and the acidity of the OJ, it's great.

xjjeepthing
05-10-2009, 07:01 AM
I've tried that, not bad. I have an aunt that loves chocolate (Hershey bar) and Ruffles potato chips.

Hes one of mine, I don't like Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato. I prefer Bacon, Lettuce, and Grape jelly. Sounds weird but dam good