PDA

View Full Version : Destination Truth

Mudderoy
04-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Does anyone else watch "Ghost Hunters" and "Destination Truth" on Wednesday nights?

Well if you do then you know Josh Gates. He's full time adventurer and part time comedian. It's a good show I just wish something would happen on it. Anyway last night I was watching an episode of "Seinfeld" and I noticed something in the closing scene.

http://xjtalk.com/images/special/whosthisguy.jpg

There's no mention of Josh Gates being a extra for the show "Seinfeld". Nor could I find anything in a Google search about it.

I sent a "tweet" to Josh about it with a link to this picture last night. No response. If it is Mister Gates, he'd be about 18/19 years old here.

rguignard
04-18-2010, 10:43 AM
yes we watch both and there both good i like how they use the camera on destinion truth. did you see the episode were the guy got thrown like 50 feet ?

Mudderoy
04-18-2010, 11:03 AM
yes we watch both and there both good i like how they use the camera on destinion truth. did you see the episode were the guy got thrown like 50 feet ?

No, well I don't think so. When was it? If recent I should have it on the PVR.

rguignard
04-18-2010, 01:24 PM
No, well I don't think so. When was it? If recent I should have it on the PVR.

last season it was a good one

xjredneck
04-29-2010, 01:46 AM
that looks like it could be dane cook also

Voldemort
04-29-2010, 02:45 AM
I watch D Truth and that does look alot like him but I do not know??

Mudderoy
04-29-2010, 09:21 AM
I watch D Truth and that does look alot like him but I do not know??

I've sent Twitter messages "tweets" to Josh, most of the Ghost Hunters team and even the guy that works the SyFy twitter account, and no responses. So my destination truth will go unanswered. lol

DETOURS
05-04-2010, 08:46 PM
It's a channel 39 thing..........:boohoo:

Typically watch Ghost Adventurers, Ghost Hunters is old school......:popcorn:....They dont solve much, but it was a
nice introduction to para........5 years ago......

Voldemort
05-04-2010, 10:13 PM
It's a channel 39 thing..........:boohoo:

Typically watch Ghost Adventurers, Ghost Hunters is old school......:popcorn:....They dont solve much, but it was a
nice introduction to para........5 years ago......

I also watch Ghost Adventurers, I like how that dude goes in and talks Crazy! Ghost Hunters pissed me off real quick, I fell like the two main guys come off like dicks and they spent to little time investigating and more trying to debunk everything.:thumbdown:

BlueXJ
05-05-2010, 01:20 PM
Are you talking about the guy with the sleeveless shirt or the shoulder length hair?

Mudderoy
05-05-2010, 02:23 PM
Are you talking about the guy with the sleeveless shirt or the shoulder length hair?

The guy I was talking about, in the picture has a red arrow pointing at him. To answer directly, it would be the sleeveless shirt.

hookedonxjs
04-03-2011, 12:16 PM
I watch them as well. You forgot to mention his mullet. Hollywood sure know's how to do up stereo types.

Mudderoy
04-04-2011, 06:34 AM
I heard through the Internet grapevine that Josh said this was NOT him, but he was considering the hair style after seeing this picture. :out: