PDA

View Full Version : So.... the BIG vote's tomorrow!

firehawk
03-20-2010, 06:32 PM
So.... are we all gonna get our :rolleyes:"free":rolleyes: government heathcare tomorrow?

The House is going to vote to pass this abortion tomorrow, even though over half the country dosen't want it. What has happened to our Representive Republic!:eek:

BlueXJ
03-20-2010, 07:23 PM
The majority will be looking for a job in November if they vote for this monstrosity.

4.3LXJ
03-20-2010, 08:31 PM
I heard an interesting thing on Fox that is probably true. The Dems have backed themselves into a corner. They have to do what they promised in the election or loose face and seats in the house and senate. But now the way it is written, if they pass it they will loose seats. That is why Obummer is calling for courage, these guys know they are in trouble if they pass it. In reality, he is the one to gain if it passes and loose if it fails. He is in the corner too and knows it.

Mudderoy
03-21-2010, 09:54 PM
Well the democrats just said "FU" to the will of the American people. Remember this in November.

ol"blue
03-22-2010, 11:57 AM
You know that saying, "Be careful what you ask for you may get it"?
Well wait and see if the people that wanted a "Change" are ready for what's coming down the pike.

firehawk
03-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Well... the leeches of society have won another battle while the producers get to pick up the tab.

Watch out, amnesty for illegals is next. This "president" has so pi**ed off the voting public that he will need the illegals to shore up his voter base. After all, they will be one of the MAJOR winners in all this.

This thing has been one big lie from the get go. NO ONE is denyed healthcare in this country. NO ONE can be refused coverage from an insurance company if they get sick. UNLESS they lied about a prexisting condition. It's against the law.

There were some needed changes in the way "things" work in the insurance business, but not a take over of it by the Federal Government. And this is only the beginning!

Mudderoy
03-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Well... the leeches of society have won another battle while the producers get to pick up the tab.

Watch out, amnesty for illegals is next. This "president" has so pi**ed off the voting public that he will need the illegals to shore up his voter base. After all, they will be one of the MAJOR winners in all this.

This thing has been one big lie from the get go. NO ONE is denied health care in this country. NO ONE can be refused coverage from an insurance company if they get sick. UNLESS they lied about a preexisting condition. It's against the law.

There were some needed changes in the way "things" work in the insurance business, but not a take over of it by the Federal Government. And this is only the beginning!

I'm really pissed off about this. It was clearly something the people didn't want and the liberal elite told us to go **** ourselves. Many will argue that President Bush did the same thing, and this is true in a way. Of course the difference is the commander in chief has the right to wage war at their discretion, and this a$$ hat thinks he can do it with 16% of our economy.

The Democrats are doing themselves in and I do believe that we can elect people and repeal all this bull shit. Just stay mad as hell and make sure everyone else that didn't want this, some 60% of the American population stays just as mad for November. Personally I would like to see a 2/3's majority repeal this health care nightmare while said a$$ hat is still in office.

I wonder what would happen if 60% of the American population refused to pay their IRS bills?

The people spoke and the democrats said :fyou: