PDA

View Full Version : Rubicon Express, T&T Customs, you name it, we can probably get it for you!

JeepinOutfitters
03-09-2010, 10:06 PM
Hey guys, if you're looking for aftermarket upgrades for your XJ give me a shout to see what we can do for you. We carry tons of product lines, like RE, Treks/T&T Customs, Currie, JKS, Rough Country, Custom4x4Fabrication, AJsArmor, and a whole lot more. From lights to lifts to lockers, I want us to be your go-to place for parts. :thumbsup:

Forum members will get a bit of a discount on their orders if you let us know you're on the forum and what your screen name is, and forum donors and "staff" will get a bit extra. :driving:

UKJeepThang
03-10-2010, 04:20 AM
And I can thoroughly recommend Jeepin Outfitters :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

BlueXJ
03-10-2010, 09:59 AM
How bad is the shipping charges to the UK?

UKJeepThang
03-10-2010, 01:50 PM
It's like most things really, you've just got to shop around and calculate the cheapest way of buying. Jason from JeepinOutfitters I felt was very reasonable in his shipping charges.

The main thing I have to take into consideration is the exchange rate. In 2006when the exchange rate was in my favor, it was great!:thumbsup:
I bought 4 Cragar rims for about $330 and the shipping to the UK was about $170. Yes, thats a lot of shipping cost but when it was exchanged into Pound Sterling, the total of approx $500 was still 75% of cost of the same 4 rims in the UK.

The exchange rate isn't so good now :thumbdown: So anything I need, I need to calculate whether it's cheaper to buy in the US and get it shipped over or to buy in the UK.

Jeep stuff is very expensive in the UK because everything is imported. But then again I suppose that Land Rover and Range Rover parts are expensive in the US, whilst over here they are dirt cheap.

finneys98xj
03-10-2010, 04:36 PM
I wish u where on here when i ordered my lift so i could have gotten the donor discount.

Mudderoy
03-10-2010, 06:25 PM
I wish u where on here when i ordered my lift so i could have gotten the donor discount.

Oh here we go, someone's looking for a rebate! :boohoo: :rotfl2:

finneys98xj
03-11-2010, 10:15 AM
Oh here we go, someone's looking for a rebate! :boohoo: :rotfl2:

Nope, not at all.

I just got tracking numbers for the lift I ordered from them great company.

BlueXJ
03-11-2010, 12:31 PM
How big a lift did you buy alien?

finneys98xj
03-13-2010, 07:41 AM
How big a lift did you buy alien?

RE 3.5 super ride full leaf packs

It is for pops98xj's black 98 that I drive more than him cuz he is in puerto rico

BlueXJ
03-13-2010, 09:21 AM
I got the RE 3.5 super flex and have been very happy. Send us your write up of the install.

finneys98xj
03-17-2010, 09:29 AM
Everything but the leaf packs have come in and they should be in today WIll buy from jason agian anytime.