PDA

View Full Version : Carl Rove's map - Senate Races

Mudderoy
01-28-2010, 09:17 AM
http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs127.snc3/17459_311174902328_53243547328_4728212_5682746_n.j pg

:link: (http://www.facebook.com/notes/karl-rove/updated-map-2010-senate-races/276880376331)

I was telling the guys at work that Republican color should be blue and the Dems should be red.

Blue for True Blue Republicans
Red for those communist Democrats. :smiley-laughing021:

Mudderoy
02-11-2010, 04:49 PM
http://www.rove.com/uploads/0000/0201/Senate_Map_02_11_10.jpg

4.3LXJ
02-11-2010, 06:09 PM
Your map shows Mass as being +27% Dem. That is not the case now apparently. At least that is not the way they voted.

Mudderoy
02-11-2010, 06:26 PM
Your map shows Mass as being +27% Dem. That is not the case now apparently. At least that is not the way they voted.

Dunno, I got the map today.

4.3LXJ
02-11-2010, 08:33 PM
They might be registered that way in Mass. They traditionally vote 87% dem in most races. However this last election was rep by a small margin. We might be seeing that elsewhere too. Virginia was a good example.

whowey
02-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Bayh in Indiana dropped out... Leaving IN a real mess.. he was gonna walk in that race...

Illinois will be a mess also.. The democrat candidate is a Chicago demo-crap. The Republican hasn't been decided yet(too close to call) be he is a Chicago demo-crap also....

Mudderoy
02-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Bayh in Indiana dropped out... Leaving IN a real mess.. he was gonna walk in that race...

Illinois will be a mess also.. The democrat candidate is a Chicago demo-crap. The Republican hasn't been decided yet(too close to call) be he is a Chicago demo-crap also....

I know. This is all very interesting. Who knew this is what Obama meant when he said "Change".

firehawk
02-19-2010, 05:30 PM

We'll be just fine without Bayh.:thumbsup: While he was never a real far left kind of guy he still voted with Obama and his cronies. Some here believe he will end up running in '12 and is just trying to distance himself from Obama. After all he still has his $13 million "war chest" just sitting there.

Personally I believe he was sick and tired of having to vote with "with the party" in the Senate. Again IMO he isn't as far left as the Senate leadership ie Reid is, BUT you vote with the party or you are marginalized by them.

Kind off subject, but we need term limits. ALL Congressional seats Senate, or Congressman/woman need to limited to how long they can serve. How many are aware of the fact that it is unconstitutional to elect Senators? They are to be chosen by the state's legislators. Our representitive republic form of government has been basterdized mainly IMO because of a apathtic/ignorant public. The ignorant part is caused by the government run schools. The politicians LOVE the apathetic part too!:rolleyes:

Mudderoy
02-19-2010, 08:10 PM
We'll be just fine without Bayh.:thumbsup: While he was never a real far left kind of guy he still voted with Obama and his cronies. Some here believe he will end up running in '12 and is just trying to distance himself from Obama. After all he still has his $13 million "war chest" just sitting there.

Personally I believe he was sick and tired of having to vote with "with the party" in the Senate. Again IMO he isn't as far left as the Senate leadership ie Reid is, BUT you vote with the party or you are marginalized by them.

Kind off subject, but we need term limits. ALL Congressional seats Senate, or Congressman/woman need to limited to how long they can serve. How many are aware of the fact that it is unconstitutional to elect Senators? They are to be chosen by the state's legislators. Our representitive republic form of government has been basterdized mainly IMO because of a apathtic/ignorant public. The ignorant part is caused by the government run schools. The politicians LOVE the apathetic part too!:rolleyes:

I agree I don't think he liked the way the government was working, or rather not working.

Mudderoy
03-18-2010, 02:56 PM
http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs490.ash1/26804_414337102328_53243547328_5095557_3658785_n.j pg

4.3LXJ
03-18-2010, 03:15 PM
The map has changed. I was watching Fox yesterday. the Democratic consensus is that if health care passes, they will only loose 30 seats in the house. If it doesn't they will loose at least 70. what a pickle they have put themselves in. No wonder Obummer says they have to have courage.

Mudderoy
03-18-2010, 03:24 PM
The map has changed. I was watching Fox yesterday. the Democratic consensus is that if health care passes, they will only loose 30 seats in the house. If it doesn't they will loose at least 70. what a pickle they have put themselves in. No wonder Obummer says they have to have courage.

Could be, but I just got this one put out by Karl Rove about 30 minutes ago.

I think the dems are in for a bigger surprise if they pass hcr. This hcr version is REALLY pissing me off. I haven't seen anything from the dems hcr that makes sense.

4.3LXJ
03-18-2010, 03:33 PM
Well, I heard several Rep and Dem congressmen say they don't have the votes to pass it at this time. I heard Obummer say that this will not diminish Medicaid to seniors. But how you can cut 500 bill. and do that is beyond me. The geriatric vote is increasing its percentage daily and they alone could vote them out.

Mudderoy
03-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Well, I heard several Rep and Dem congressmen say they don't have the votes to pass it at this time. I heard Obummer say that this will not diminish Medicaid to seniors. But how you can cut 500 bill. and do that is beyond me. The geriatric vote is increasing its percentage daily and they alone could vote them out.

The quote I liked best was the hcr could reduce employer costs by 3000% and enable employers to give employees raises? Someone was then quoted saying something like "have you ever been to a 100% off sale?" "That would mean free!"

4.3LXJ
03-18-2010, 04:05 PM
Never trust the math of a Dem. It is over their head. That is why they don't understand business.