PDA

View Full Version : Various Jeep Parts For Sale

2000XJ
01-21-2010, 10:32 PM
These are the parts I'm selling. I can email you pictures of nearly everything, just post or PM me your email address.

(I can also drive the parts to southern Rockland County, NY, such as the Pearl River, Nyack areas)

Most prices are negotiable (some parts more than others), so please feel free to throw an offer at me.

Currie Steering Setup (See Pricing Below)
Quantity: 2
Details:
- COMPLETELY BOLT-ON MODIFICATION
- Fits: XJ, ZJ, TJ, LJ, MJ
- Both sets are in good shape, and were always regularly greased
- Completely bolt-in for XJ, ZJ, MJ, TJ, LJ
- Castle nuts included with each setup
- (1) setup is missing (1) boot on (1) rod end - should be easily gotten from Currie for a minimal price
Prices:
- CT Paid Members: $200/ea (Buy both for $375 and have two Currie setups for less than the price of ONE!)
- Non-Paid Members: $250/ea (Buy both for $425, nearly a "buy one, get one free" deal!)

TJ Rubicon Moab Rims - $500 OBO
Quantity: 1 Complete Set (5 rims)
Details:
- 16x8, 5x4.5
- Fits XJ, TJ, LJ, YJ, ZJ, KJ, MJ
- 1 rim has (1) Brand-New Goodyear MT/R, 245/75R16
- 4 rims have rock rash, 1 rim is in Brand-New condition
- ALL rims are straight, not bent
- ALL rims balance PERFECTLY
- Rims are currently on my XJ, and have been since Thanksgiving time - they're perfect
Price: $500 OBO

Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Limited Icon Rims - (See Pricing Below)
Quantity: 2 Sets (4 rims per set)
Details:
- 16x7, 5x4.5
- Fits: XJ, TJ, LJ, YJ, ZJ, KJ, MJ
- Set A: Set show signs of rock rash
- Set B: Set has two rims that had to have one mounting hole drilled out on each rim (pictures available). This means that (2) rims will only use 4 out of the 5 mounting holes in order to be bolted onto the vehicle. I drove it like this for a long time with no ill effects
- ALL rims (both sets) are straight, not bent
- ALL rims (both sets) balance PERFECTLY
- Rims are readily available
Prices:
- Set A: $150
- Set B: $200

American Racing Mojave Rims - (See Pricing Below)
Quantity: 2 Rims
Details:
- 16x8, 5x4.5, 4.5" backspacing
- Fits: XJ, TJ, MJ, ZJ, LJ, KJ, YJ
- Teflon Coating (LOOK AWESOME!)
- Some rock rash on outer part of the rim
- All rims are straight, not bent
- All rims balance PERFECTLY
- Rims are readily available
Price: $100/ea, $175 both

Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Crossmembers
Quantity: 2 Crossmembers
Price: FREE

Jeep Cherokee (XJ) D44 Backing Plate - $40 OBO
Quantity: 1 Backing Plate
Details:
- VERY RARE!!
- Excellent spare to have, dealerships don't carry it
Price: $40
- XJ D44 Backing Plate (RARE, if you have an XJ D44 or MJ D44, I'd HIGHLY consider buying this)

Jeep Cherokee (XJ) OEM Coil Springs - $25
Quantity: 2 Coil Springs
Details: Stock height, good shape, no sagging
Price: $25

Jeep Cherokee (XJ) Rear Bumper Endcaps '97-'01 - $25
Quantity: 2 Endcaps (1 set)
Details:
- Good shape
- Color: Burgundy, but can easily be painted/herculined
- Minor scratches
Price: $25

Jeep Cherokee (XJ) '84-'01 Headlight Housing - $15
Quantity: 1 Housing
Details:
- Glass Housing
- Will accept "HID" lighting/bulb
- Brand-New Condition
Price: $15

Jeep Wrangler (TJ) OEM Trackbar - $15
Quantity: 1 Trackbar
Details:
- Used but in decent shape
Price: $15

2000XJ
01-21-2010, 10:32 PM
UPDATE:
1 Currie setup sold, 2nd Currie setup has a sale pending for tomorrow.

TJ trackbar added

All parts are ready to sell!

BlueXJ
01-22-2010, 12:22 AM
Keep us updated and BTW this is not CherokeeTalk it is xjtalk. And there is no paid members.

2000XJ
01-23-2010, 10:27 AM
Keep us updated and BTW this is not CherokeeTalk it is xjtalk. And there is no paid members.

:rolleyes: Sorry, this is the third place where I've made that mistake. I made the initial thread on CT, and then forgot to make those adjustments. Thanks for bringing that up!

EDIT: XJT won't let me edit my original post though :(

Mudderoy
01-23-2010, 10:34 AM
:rolleyes: Sorry, this is the third place where I've made that mistake. I made the initial thread on CT, and then forgot to make those adjustments. Thanks for bringing that up!

EDIT: XJT won't let me edit my original post though :(

Yes xjtalk limits the amount of time you have to edit your original post. This is done so that the continuity of the thread is kept intact and when people post items for sale, the original descriptions, quantity, and price are kept static.

You can imagine what an unscrupulous individual could do with full edit capabilities days after the original posting.

Basically you have 15 minutes to get your post edited, after that a moderator will have to be contacted about making the change to the original post. :patriot:

Crewdude007
01-26-2010, 12:50 PM
This may sound like a stupid question, but what is a d44 backing plate? Is this for the stock drum brakes?

2000XJ
02-02-2010, 12:05 PM
Yes xjtalk limits the amount of time you have to edit your original post. This is done so that the continuity of the thread is kept intact and when people post items for sale, the original descriptions, quantity, and price are kept static.

You can imagine what an unscrupulous individual could do with full edit capabilities days after the original posting.

Basically you have 15 minutes to get your post edited, after that a moderator will have to be contacted about making the change to the original post. :patriot:

I totally understand and can appreciate that :thumbsup:

This may sound like a stupid question, but what is a d44 backing plate? Is this for the stock drum brakes?

Sorry for the delay in responding, yes this is for the factory drum brakes on the D44. PM me your email address and I can email you some pics.

Jim
02-04-2010, 10:57 AM
Did that 2nd Currie steering setup sell?

xjblue01
04-26-2010, 06:30 PM
are the cross members still available ? if so email me at [email protected]