PDA

View Full Version : Power Failure

Mudderoy
01-09-2010, 10:39 AM
Sorry dudes, and dudettes, but we had about a 1 hour power outage this morning, so the site was down.

It's cold here, like 20 degrees. Which it hasn't been this cold in 14 years. I suspect the electricity froze in the wires and the Sun eventually thawed it out. :shocker: We should be good now. :patriot:

firehawk
01-09-2010, 11:46 AM
Sorry dudes, and dudettes, but we had about a 1 hour power outage this morning, so the site was down.

It's cold here, like 20 degrees. Which it hasn't been this cold in 14 years. I suspect the electricity froze in the wires and the Sun eventually thawed it out. :shocker: We should be good now. :patriot:

You guys in Texas just don't handle "cool" weather very well do you?:smiley-laughing021: We've been lucky to even SEE 20* here for well over a week or so, and our electricity dosen't freeze in the wires here.:thumbsup:

Stay warm!

BlueXJ
01-09-2010, 09:17 PM
Wow, glad I don't live so far north that my electricity freezes in the wires.
I live where it was a balmy 39 this morning and expected to drop to 32 tonight.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mudderoy
01-09-2010, 10:17 PM
Wow, glad I don't live so far north that my electricity freezes in the wires.
I live where it was a balmy 39 this morning and expected to drop to 32 tonight.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We officially got down to 22 today, in Katy.

prcjeep
01-10-2010, 01:26 AM

Got down to 16 here between Cypress and Spring and had a pipe burst:smiley-scared002: in the garage wall I guess when it thawed out so waters cut off and staying at my brothers til Monday. I think they said it would get just as cold again tonight.

flippedXJ
01-11-2010, 05:56 PM
we are finally warming up here it was down to -15 or so at night a couple days ago :shocker: today it got up to like 22 and it felt great :boohoo: